Otonari Voice Chat - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Group Leader
I hope this uploaded properly. For some reason, uploading here kept on failing again and again. 20 minutes passed since the planned release time. I don't know if it's my shitty connection or something else.
Thank you for reading and enjoying the translations! :D

Edit: there are quite a lot of mistakes I didn't realise until it's been uploaded. I'll fix it, but please mention if you find any. :D Thanks
Edit2: v2 uploaded. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
Mitsuki has gone up even more in my estimation by just not screwing around and beating around the bush. Its really refreshing. Plus I like the fact that she's not mean or anything like that.
I'm still rooting Ookami mind you but props to the author for actually making both girls compelling and interesting characters.

Aggressive in the good way 😊

I rather like her too, so it's hard to choose one. Dammit, Tajikara, you lucky bastard!

Dex-chan lover
Cool, she went for it really quick. But funnily enough, she also sped things up for him and Ookami.

But if she does become his girlfriend, it would be kinda awkward if she stops by his apartment for one of those nights considering how thin the walls are. Really, they're so thin that you can see Ookami's blush through them.

No, hitting 95°c for even a laptop is not normal. I would suggest changing the thermal paste of the cpu if the laptop is more than 2 years old or getting one of those cooler pads. Otherwise anything above 85°c will definitely lower the laptop's lifespan in the long run.

Dex-chan lover
95 degrees for laptop is high, common suspect is dust, blocked airflow, or even malicious program (makes the computer works hard).
Maybe try to clean, put the laptop on hard surface, and run some checking (I use malwarebytes), hope it get well soon ^^

I agree with tri-force and MiniTaurus - likely suspects are dust and poor thermal conduction. Do check for high CPU loads in Task Manager, though.

Dex-chan lover
95C in a laptop is definitely not normal, even under load, in high ambient temperature (30-35C). You need to do something about it if you want your laptop to survive longer . Clean up the old thermal paste then apply new, clean up your laptop so that the airflow is better.

Users who are viewing this thread