Otonari Voice Chat

Double-page supporter
This guy rejected a woman for a talking wall. 10/10 would read again.

Looks good, keep up the work.

Ignores woman, acquire a wall-waifu. 420/69.

This really looks like a fun read. Just imagine someone wears a "My wifu is a beautiful wall" shirt.

Really appreciate ur hard work, this is a really interesting series looking forward to more chapters hopefully :)

@211ritsuki Putting extra effort in the boobs part, i see you have your priorities clear haha, thank you for the new chapter. ┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Group Leader
@Plant
I am sorry, even though I got the RAWs, it would be quite dangerous for me to share it just like that.
However if you search google with the query 'おとなりボイスチャット 無料', you should be able to find it easily-- and legally at that, for free.

Group Leader
@trapezo
Thank you very much for reading the manga! I hope you enjoyed the chapters....there will be more to come! (*´ω`*)

@uhuh
Well, it was one of the interesting part of the panel.... I think it would be shame if people couldn't enjoy that funny 'boing' effect like in the original. It's... it's not me okay, the author is the one who put the boing there. (*´艸`*)…

Contributor
@koikun
If you're talking about
the tag [Delusional Male Lead]
, I'm 99% sure it's referring to
his overactive imagination of what she's like, and not that she's a complete figment of his imagination.

Group Leader
@justforthelulz
Ahahaha! XD
Your explanation made me laugh. I wanted to reply koikun but I am still trying to refrain from spoiling the manga. Ahahaha XD thanks for replying him!

Users who are viewing this thread