Otonari Voice Chat

Group Leader
@uhuh
Hey,
yes, I'm doing this series all alone.
I rip the raws (luckily a kind friend lent me some software to rip them), then upscales them, clean, redraw, translate, and typeset them to completion. Though, I'm not very good at English... that is why I ask people for any comments for mistakes and corrections XD

Just realised the comment below the mention, haha.
Well, it does take some time if you're doing it alone... especially if you're not very proficient in Japanese (if you're translating from Japanese). I have learnt Japanese for years, and still need to look some dictionaries for some words, because depending on what I'm translating, there can be a lot of words that I'm not used to.
The first time I translate a chapter (all by myself), it took around 12 hours or so (if I remember correctly, my memory is bad, give me a break XD), so you don't have to worry if it took a day or even a week trying to do that!
I mean, you don't have to rush it. And bit by bit, you get to know tricks to make it even faster, so don't worry. Good luck and don't forget to have fun ;D

-Ritsuki麗月

@211ritsuki Are you perhaps a wizard, my lord ? Now being serious, i will take your advice and chill, gather exp and i guess some serious studying will help too, but really you're so fast and consistent with the realeases it's impresive, with that said i wish you the best and again a big thank you.

Group Leader
@uhuh
Hahaha XD
I'm not a wizard.
YOU're a wizard, Harry. (sorry that was too much XD)

To be honest I'm not super fast though. I'm so busy lately, and didn't work on much stuff from around latter half of July 'til now. I got a break this weekend (yesterday and today), so I'm working on the translations while I still have the chance... I'm trying to be consistent but it's quite hard because it's not my main job.

Yeah, just take your time! :D
And you must not forget that it's okay to make any mistakes, because you can fix them later, don't worry too much. It's not like we're working on a job that can't allow mistakes, like surgeons, or safety testers, etc.
Good luck :D

...and thank you so much for the kind words. (*´∀`*)

-Ritsuki麗月

Contributor
@VirgilZ
This can't be finished right?? Hiatus??
Status.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It'd be cool if another scanlation group helps out on finishing translation.

Dex-chan lover
@211ritsuki
No problem. My bad. I didn't know you were still scanlating.
We really appreciate it, thank you! 'Looking forward to binge-reading it whenever it's complete.

If this was real life, plot twist:
The voice was a Guy.
(Seriously trap voices are way too good sometimes, though most of them are easy to tell apart, Japanese is especially hard to tell though.)

Fed-Kun's army
fuck this. If she can reveal herself to the other guy, why not the MC?
It's obvious the fmc likes the mc. So much blushing here and there but when mc confesses, the fmc rejects him and want things to be normal after that. I rather see the Mc stop talking to her and let the fmc take the initiative. Where's the progression? what the fuck. this is fucking stupid. im fucking furious lmao

@vinttt She knew the other gut before she became a recluse, she met MC after. Any anxiety around meeting people wouldn't apply to people she already knows.

@calmbreez for me, ah not really
For me, i don't really like Tajikara personality
He could easily go out with inaba, what a waste

Users who are viewing this thread