Otonari Voice Chat

Ending:

He marries his neighbor and the chick that became his friend becomes an actress later on, also his neighbor looks quite similar to him only with longer hair and elegant personality, yeah she is pretty beautiful,

wholesome ending~

Group Leader
Here comes the huge spoiler by @Comrade-Sandvich ahahahah XD
I don't recommend looking it up if you still want to read the next chapters, but there is the spoiler bomb. Summed up the ending.

Contributor
The SPOILER button is classified as the most dangerous of buttons.
Its forbidden nature taunts you, daring you to peek inside.
I hope to remain strong enough to resist for the duration of the series.

Group Leader
Ahahaha be careful, resist the spoiler demon temptations! (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

@phoenixtear
It is completed as in completed RAW, not in the meaning of completely translated. It will be 28 chapters (4 Volumes) in total. I only translated 4 chapters so far. Sorry for the confusions...

@211ritsuki Hope things go well for you ritsuki and thanks for translating and no, you're not useless what you are doing is making some of us happy and makes our day beter so big ty, also i really would like to support the mangaka, how i wish to be able to trow money a people without a care but it's never that easy.

Group Leader
@uhuh
I thought I've replied your comment....but anyway....
Thank you as always!!! ✨✨(*´艸`*)
I just having low self-esteem and sometimes I can't bear it and spill everything out... Ahaha, my bad for that depressing notes.
Yes, it's not easy to simply support someone. I know translating this without author's/publisher's permission isn't supporting, but I do hope it can be a little exposure...

@nahui3
Thank you very much! I hope you enjoy the translation too! :D
If there's something you feel like weird or doesn't make any sense, please do tell me so I can correct it! :DDD

Users who are viewing this thread