Otonari Voice Chat

Well if flat is justice then a wall is divine justice.

No, I don't what I am going on about.

Group Leader
@NSteve
Can't help you, sorry. You've opened Pandora's box on your own choice, and it consumed all of you (your future excitements for this manga).
Rest in peace.

(Jokes aside, anyone else, please just wait for me to do the translations if you don't want to be consumed by regret of losing all excitements for this manga :p )

Dude this is simply gold, Im keeping refreshing the window every cap I end from another Manga, thx for the translation

Dex-chan lover
This manga has a blushing wall. I'm dead.

Both ships are great, but I really didn't need this love triangle bullshit. It could have been just a wholesome story about healing a hikkikomori. Instead we have this annoying love triangle drama.

Fuck man, how do we pick between these two ships. Someone grab another meek country boi with a heart of gold and even out the damn numbers.

@211ritsuki I shall wait patiently for your translation like the wise person i am, i absolutely won't look at the raws, absolutely no, b- because i'm wise... anyways ty ritsuki and if someone is helping you ty to that person too.

Group Leader
@So-chan
Check the chapter 14 before deciding if you want to continue or drop it :p (not yet translated, please wait for me 🥺💦).

I can’t give any more spoiler.... Anyway, I am still working on Ch14, though it will take a while as I’m busy on IRL stuff, but I really hope that you can read it first when I can finally upload the translation.

Thank you for reading! :D

@uhuh
Thank you so much!! :DDD
Well it’s your own choice to do whatever you want, though, reading RAW can satiate your thirst of knowledge (of the story XD), it wouldn’t be as enjoyable as reading them in English that you understand (except if you also understand Japanese). On the other hand, though I will try to do my best to translate the next chapters ASAP, my IRL stuff prevent me doing the translations as quick as I wanted, so it would be possibly delayed. That can be a reason to read RAW 😂

Anyway, thank you so much for reading and enjoying my translations.

Have a great, wonderful day/night!! :D

Dex-chan lover
@211ritsuki I'm not discouraged yet. Still reading. Thanks for the translations, they seem good. Can't how accurate they are but they certainly read well.

@211ritsuki Oh no worries take it easy, i shall wait for your translation, i think i will enjoy it more that way, anyways you too have a wonderful day/night. n_n

Now this is unique
imma have a good time with this manga, it's not like the usual rom com and that's what's makes it better imo

Tried to translate one manga chapter, took a lot longer than expected, from researching certain terms to searching for words that can be an equivalent to another word from the leguage i'm translating from and trying to be flexible and decide if to leave specific terms or to translate them, gosh you all translators, editors, typesetters and more, all of you have my respect.

Users who are viewing this thread