Otoyomegatari - Ch. 111 - Ali of Tabriz

Dex-chan lover
well, we clearly know who the right choice is
When you have a problem with all the girls wanting to marry you and you can't choose one, get the tsundere who says she'll never marry you. She won't be able to tsun that much when she's already your wife, can't really pull "I don't really like you or anything" after reciting marriage vows.

Supporter
Funnily enough the other women aren't entirely wrong, either. He was poor and didn't have a job, so he couldn't support a family. I do appreciate Medina though, as she isn't gold digging, which is what the big problem is with the other women.
Yeah, that's basically my point. They all see Ali as financial security; Madina sees Ali as a human being.

Dex-chan lover
Madina seems like a good egg, although it's not wrong to want the financial security of course (especially with so much war on the horizon in this time period near them), it must be confusing for ali to be treated so dang differently just BC he found a well paying job suddenly.

Dex-chan lover
Well Ali, people who says you’re nothing when you’re poor and only come around when you have money will leave you if the money is ever gone. I wouldn’t be surprised if his survival instincts got triggered by that.

I guess this is always a dilemma where it’s probably better off to start fresh somewhere else, but there is nowhere else but home with these older communities (still present to this day at places).
But hey, at least he doesn’t suddenly have relatives trying too mooch off him.

Users who are viewing this thread