Otoyomegatari - Ch. 111 - Ali of Tabriz

Dex-chan lover
Tabriz is in Iran. It's culturally Persian, so Ali Ismailzade-i Tabrizi. In reality, however, only nobles use this kind of naming convention.
Oh, great, now I want to start studying Persian culture!
Oy! I have enough in my brain! I’m old! Stuff is falling out!

I‘m managing to hold onto my Japanese, but the more Judaism (we’ e always used “ben/bat“ or “bar”, btw. Bar being used sometimes after the Babylonian exile and most people used Aramaic) I study the more American History I forget, and I almost started learning Korean, which was a close call!
The Yiddish is fine. I’m just modifying the German I knew, and I wasn’t using that.

What would I replace with Persia? I guess I could lose gardening. My knee and hip don’t work anymore, so I’m not gonna be doing THAT…

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember but wasn't there a woman who had shown interest in Ali much earlier?

Dex-chan lover
a new tale , written by me , lol : AliBaba and the 40 Thieves / AliBaba and the 40 Gold-diggers .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Baba_and_the_Forty_Thieves

ali , AKA alibaba , is a poor guy .

he has a big brother , cassim . cassim is greedy and evil .

cassim has an evil wife , she has an ugly face and a small butt , lol .

1 day , the villagers see that alibaba is carrying a lot of money back to his house . they ask , and he replies : i found these money inside a cave of some thief-s .

the next day , suddenly , 40 female gold-diggers wants to become the wife of alibaba .

among the 40 female gold-diggers , there is a girl named Madina / Morgiana , and she "eliminates" the other 39 competitors with her boiling oil , and her sword dance , lol .

Supporter
Ali should listen to his bro. Because the bro likes big butts, and that means he cannot lie.

Make way for Prince Ali, who will take this greatest battle of all time.
The man who will marry his childhood friend, Madina - the tsundere queen of tabriz.
When i see how she love him even though he is poor, i feel happy for them.

Dex-chan lover
SCOTLAND FOREVER 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Dex-chan lover
I hope Smith's family grows to like Talas, I can see where they're coming from tbh, but it'd be nice if they grew to realise she is a great woman.

Users who are viewing this thread