Otoyomegatari - Vol. 11 Ch. 71 - In Days Since

I literally got out of the ER a few hours ago, I really shouldn't be doing this to my poor heart. I just can't resist and neither can you Mr. Smith, not after that story.

Dex-chan lover
it's baaaaaack, oh, i missed you Otoyomegatari.

Fed-Kun's army
That suitor is too understanding and providing for his own good. I hope he gets his someday.

Dex-chan lover
That man is a saint.
I said before that I didn't like a bit this twist, but... but... seeing from her perspective, seeing the struggling to get there...

I wonder what Smith will do now.
The right decision would be place her in a safe place at least before going back alone, because isn't a smart decision to travel back with along with her, would push the luck too far.

Dex-chan lover
I cried after reading the chapter , chapter 69 was good but it felt something was missing, now after 71 that feeling is no longer there, so happy for them.

GDI MORI-SENSEI YOU CAN'T KEEP MAKING ME LIKE ALL THESE ANONYMOUS MEN.

Jokes aside, I really hope he gets his own happiness.

I really really hope for the happiness of both of them
They are a couple full of trials
I want to see Smith make a resolution and determination
He is too clumsy, indecisive and unconfident
Duh, be a man Smith!! She came for you, she needs you

Group Leader
Up until now, the word that would best describe this manga is "Hopeful", I think.
Bad things happen, good things happen, funny things happen, sad things happen... but overall, it's a pretty happy manga.

Please don't change that. Don't kill someone important for no good reasons other than generating drama.

Please let this ship sail.

Double-page supporter
Wow. Tarasu really burned all bridges.

Her jewelry is probably the only wealth she personally owned. Many cultures allow a woman to own only the jewels she could carry as adornment to her wedding. All other increase she may earn afterward belongs to her husband and his family. Should she be widowed, she would have to depend on what she carried into the marriage, if the family decides to put her out.

For her to sell all of her jewels, her dowry, in this journey was really a desperate act.

Users who are viewing this thread