Otoyomegatari - Vol. 12 Ch. 84 - A Letter

Group Leader
@Visitor if you're so pissed that some "weenie" stopped giving you free shit, why don't you just learn Japanese and translate it yourself?

You won't. Because you're a lazy, entitled swine who complains when mommy stops giving you her tit to suck on.

@Daktyl
boo hoo that's rich coming from a copyright loving loser who talks big but never does what he tells others they should do, and your 'just learn japanese' argument has the same value as your empty head.

Group Leader
@Visitor
Ah yes, I'm a "copyright loving loser". That's why I've been part of scanlation in some capacity for almost 9 years now. As for doing what I tell others to do, the difference is that (A) I have taken the initiative to learn Japanese and (B) I don't whine and bitch when somebody stops giving me free shit that I'm not entitled to.

But, then again, you're so angry that somebody on the internet isn't giving you stuff anymore, I doubt you're even absorbing what I'm saying in these comments. You'll just reply back with more insults, because that's the only thing step-daddy taught you how to do. At least outside of the bedroom 😉

>Because you're a lazy, entitled swine who complains when mommy stops giving you her tit to suck on.
>leader of a TL group tells people they should SIMPLY JUST learn japanese like breathing air and that they shouldn't complain or else they're a naughty boy who steals pixels from a screen like those mean nasty pirates from the deep dank web
Your post reeks of sjweeb mr. daktyl is that suppose to encourage people to NOT prefer free stuff/pirate over paywalled content?

I'm not even complaining about Duralumin, just the fact another one bowed out of translating another manga because there's already an official English Version, yet you went out of your way to berate me instead. Clearly your 9 years of experience have made you into a passive aggressive narcissistic retard with an attitude of a grade schooler. If I'm going to end up like a copyright ass kisser like you after so long then no thanks man I'm out.😎

@Daktyl
Says the retard who throws insults while bragging about being at the TL scene 'in some capacity for almost 9 years now' lmao
The chinks and the Russians pirate stuff all the time you don't hear them complain, cower, or drop their TL projects because of 'muh morals' and 'muh copyright is hurting the authors', but I'm sure someone of your 'profession' knows that 😅

Dex-chan lover
A sad news, but it is of course completely up to you to make that decision. So while I am very saddened by it, I still wanna thank you for what you translated so far. This is by far my favourite title on here.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I would have never bought the first 2 volumes for my sister if I hadn't read online first, but you do what you think is right I guess.

Dex-chan lover
The saddest part is just that the scanlation has been better than the official release imo. Too bad they can't / won't just pay Duralumin to do it.

>The saddest part is just that the scanlation has been better than the official release imo. Too bad they can't / won't just pay Duralumin to do it.
It's a common theme among English translated versions of mangas, and yes it's also common for no one paying Eng TLers to continue their work while it's the other way around for other languages

Dex-chan lover
@gronkle
I would never have bought the volumes either, if I hadn't read the scanlations first. At first glance this doesn't seem like my thing, and I would've probably completely missed out.
The same goes for Yotsubato.

First, thank you for all these scans.

Second, this is my first work by this mangaka. I know that there is one called Emma, was this British family from that series?

Dex-chan lover
@Northern
Heck, if it hadn't been for someone posting Yotsubato! on/b/ about 11 or 12 years ago I might have never gotten into slice of life and probably would have stopped reading comics altogether by now.

Thanks for all these years!!!!
Now I hope someone pick it up because getting it in my country is either expensive as f or translated in local language (I wanna read in English)

Dex-chan lover
I want to die and cry. However, congratulations to me for reading cursive comprehensively.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I can't even find this in bookstores in my area! This is my only way to read besides buying the volumes for approximately $40 online and paying another $10 for American shipping, ugh...

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating this. Very glad I found this masterpiece and you bring it to us.

Users who are viewing this thread