Otoyomegatari - Vol. 13 Ch. 88 - Guests -Part 1-

The twins mom surely like my mom. Instead my friends just come for doing some short-group task, she'll be angry if I invite them without notice her and no food in home (even I actually has bought lot snack). Its not enough for her if we didn't serve guest a proper dish XD

Anyway, thanks for the information!

People don't like Smith and Talas? I personally think Amir and Karluk and Anis/Shirin/Nameless Hubby are much less interesting. The whole manga's great, of course, but if I'm rereading it, I tend to only reread the bits with Pariya, twins, or Smith/Talas.

Aggregator gang
This chapter is so cute and they definitely the right definition of young couples uwu thank you for updating this!

I loved this. It really makes me realize How much better It is then the wives are.

Everything feels so much more energetic, and I fins the twins just plain FUN. The husbands playing straight Man (men?) For their anthics are hilarious. And I want to see how Smith reacts to said anthics.

Banned
Ah... these girls... They're like ADHD manifest.

@erana1 : "Central Asia" doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. Asia is fucking massive. Indonesia and Japan are parts of Asia too, and both are over 4000 miles away from Turkmenistan. Given the people shown in this manga alone are quite different culturally from one village to the next despite being FAR closer, you'd expect cultures 4000 miles apart to be more different than not.

Aggregator gang
@SotiCoto: Sorry for slowpoke answer, man. 2020 and stuff.
Letting aside that you answered to a joke answer to a joke comment as if it was serious...

I fail to see which part of the comment you answer to features me saying otherwise of what you say. You jump to that joke with a tirade trying to lecture me about how huge and diverse Asia is, as if I wouldn't know it. Whatever bone of contention you have with people thinking otherwise ("all dem Asians are the same"), take it with them, not with me. Politely yet firmly requested

Users who are viewing this thread