Ou no Kemono - Vol. 5 Ch. 17

this chapter made me breathless! the tension and the reveal that only makes our hearts beat faster aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I sincerely appreciate shojo papers

it pains me that Taihaku might be falling for her. I don't want him to get hurt, he's too precious
and DAMN THAT RAIN SCENE ASDFASJDLKJAFGJDFA!!!!! Tenyou-sama are you trying to kill me?!!

jyc

i just hope author isn't gonna take the loki route for taihaku 😭 way too many feels

Nice, Taihaku. You did well in reminding her about the goal. Though, I am feeling on edge on the possibility that he might fall for her

@Nixnaw that kept bothering me too. even with her first night at the palace where the attacker came, there weren't any scenes going out of the way to show an investigation into the attacker and who might've sent them. No one took the time to even say out loud that someone may have recognized Rangetsu, but for certain someone recognized that the fourth prince getting another beast servant made him a threat. Taking out the fourth prince's beast servant the first night he arrived would send a strong message of 'since you forgot your warning from last time, let me remind you again. I will not let you have an ounce of power. I will destroy you'

Please don't make taihaku love her... DONT EVER! I like him, don't make him miserable than he already is
PLEASE MAKE HIM HAPPY AUTHOR!!

Just re-read the series again, and this is still by far my favourite chapter. Being reignited by her anguish once again is going to be so crucial for this story to develop. Go Taihaku!!!

Is it just me, or could it be that the brother didn't actually die? They said that they couldn't recognize which part was which... it could be that I have read too many stories with a brainwashed, corrupted, and supposedly dead childhood figure to trust this one.

Users who are viewing this thread