Ougon no Keikenchi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I feel like we just skip something
I don't know how the LN is structured, but based on the WN, this chapter actually simplified some of the events and even rearranged one of it. So my guess is they are going to introduce the armour and swords in the next chapter in a flashback.

Also to paraphrase a random player from Bofuri: "Who released a raid boss in the event!"

Dex-chan lover
kenzaki (either sword or gauntlet), yoroizaka (probs living armor)

Dex-chan lover
I've read the WN, and yeah they are kinda making a bit of a mess with the order and pacing a bit.
Please tell me that the author wont introduce romance for the MC or any of the girls she tamed the first chapter🙏🏻

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me that the author wont introduce romance for the MC or any of the girls she tamed the first chapter🙏🏻
As of chapter 114, none at all. Novelupdates doesn't have a romance tag either.

Wow, the manga is skipping really important details

pg26 is definitely a “Nah, I’d win” moment

Yes
I don't know how the LN is structured, but based on the WN, this chapter actually simplified some of the events and even rearranged one of it. So my guess is they are going to introduce the armour and swords in the next chapter in a flashback.

Also to paraphrase a random player from Bofuri: "Who released a raid boss in the event!"
That sounds plausible

Dex-chan lover
So my guess is they are going to introduce the armour and swords in the next chapter in a flashback.
This is my assumption as well. It's not terribly uncommon in manga to have an editor/publisher insist on getting into the action faster so you see these situations where stuff gets presented in flashbacks instead of a linear buildup. Personally I'm not a big fan of that process.

Dex-chan lover
Definite Her Majesty's Swarm vibes. Definitely looking forward to more, ty for the tl!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions:
  • p8 With my newly acquired skill -> With my newly acquired skills
  • p27 Can now be tamed. -> can now be tamed.
  • p28 The required amount of simultaneous user connections confirmed. -> The required number of simultaneous user connections has been confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread