Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 188 - One Day, My Prince Will...

AAAAAWWWMYGAAAWD OMGYZSIRNGOXMEL OMG EJEOFMEPSÖSFOPPFFFFFFffffffft. That was so sweet. I think i had a shortcut of somw sorts.

Dex-chan lover
gg boys and girls it finally happened.
And I have a big stupid grin on my face right now

yMjnQMR

Heres the link if it doesnt work https://imgur.com/a/yMjnQMR

Imgur also doesnt work, you can still press "view image" to see it.. eeee. Well I'll just comment starting of with this:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I am so happy for the two, I am so happy its finally got through between to each other. AND THAT KISS. Yes!! I can die in peace now!

ngl I wanted a lot more kissing...still I'm so happy that the MS Yubara finally set sail!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING I LOVE THE AUTHOR AND THE TRANSLATOR, EDITORS AND OTHER STAFF'S WHO MADE IT POSSIBLE TO READ THIS ASJAJSJSJASKLSKAKSA UPDATE SOON PLEASE!!!

Dex-chan lover
Yes!!! OMG it happened!! They’ve finally done it!!! Ahhhh! My heart can’t take it! They are just, so cute together! And did I see that right? Did they cut their hair together as a promise to be with each other? Not to cut it until they’re back together?! Soooooo cute!!!!!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE HAVE WITNESS A LIFE CHANGING EVENT IM GLAD TO HAVE READ THIS WITH YOU I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW

After 188 Chapters this is my reaction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg6z-QNql7U

I don't even need my 1 liter sugar water per day i just read this chapter.
I'm fucking dieing from that.

FUCKING HELL WE WAITED A HUNDRED 88 CHAPTERS FOR THIS AAAHHHHHHHHH THEYRE SO ADORABLE HECK WHAT IS THIS FEELING?!

IGJ

Cryin in the club right now.... I can't believe it's happened after all this time :')

Users who are viewing this thread