Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 189 - Setting Off

Power Uploader
@themichael Thank you Michael!

@High_Fudge Ah thank you for pointing that out, updated the link with this https://discord.gg/uYTqhE8 !

@Azero25 xD it's a nice song, no? xD

@Mashii52 -brings a stretcher- I've got you! hang in there!

@ptoulouse I'm glad you're enjoying the story!

@yozaanugrah nano ni nanoni doushite~ sayoanara ha, ieta no~

@Keitomi anta ga suki de suki sugite~

@BlackFrost These aren't tears... it's... just nature's waterfall !

@Sailor47 You're not the only one!

@Sleepingair Baka mitai~ xD

@LauraGambler That's why we love Nobara! Always have her mind at the end goal !

@Typ Was it good ( the song )? xD

@m11 *thumbs up*!

@layaaaaane Prepare the wedding bells !

@ShadoWAce Nobara = long, Yukino = short ! But yeah, they want to match so they'll have equal hair length when they re-unite...!

@Epicredeemer PRIMO VICTORIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA -the sound of the tanks is EPIC- ( in the music video )

@Tuna_Kaslana Hmm? clean and redraw? that's a skill in itself! Would you like to lend us your skills =3 ?

@Raknasuu You're welcome xD it's thanks to the meme or not I wouldn't have found out about this lovely song!

@micanavarra *lends her shoulder* there there, you can cry on me

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely loath the "important haircut" - trope. They look stupid. And man that development sounds like certain Hentais: tearful partings and then sweet, innocent Nobara meets a very pushy handsome guy in france that does naughty things to her and sends video clips of it to her girldfirend! Lol get triggered people 🤣

Girly really went there and pretty much proposed after dating for a couple of weeks
We stan

I dropped this at 120 chapters, can't believe it took almost 200 chapters for this series to go anywhere lmao

Wait did they cut their hair? Woah! They are so fu*king gorgeous!😳. I really like this masterpiece, it always makes me excited. Even here I am just thrilled because I don't feel that way ⊂( ̄(エ) ̄)⊃

Users who are viewing this thread