Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 195 - Aoi Umi ( Blue Sea )

Dex-chan lover
Little brother has good taste but it was the right choice for him to take this loss gracefully. Misa is wonderful, I wish her happiness as she arara's her best friend's little brother.

😍Yukino made her coming out to her parents !!!!!!!!!😍
[je]Gay screams intensifies[/je]

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhhhmmmmnnnh. This is cute too! (The ship was called from before but now is kinda canon so yei)

Btw. I tried on SauceNao by cropping the image and no results where found... I'm kinda in despair.

@KatsuroTR Yeah, that does definitely hit a bell in my memory.

Fed-Kun's army
Too much skin in the last two chapters. It started with bare legs, now it continues to other parts! Damn! Where can I turn my stupid sorry ass lesbian horny button off? oof!
When I heard "she becomes family" my first thought was Domestic Girlfriend... the second thought was NT... no. we dont go there... I'm happy Yuki-chans family accepts this!
yuri... and isekai... BUT WHY? (gonna read it anyway)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Childhood friend route?

Dex-chan lover
@KatsuroTR

Or not and we might be suffering some slight "Mandela Effect" LOL.

In our defense, purple is a very To Be You, Even Just a Day thing.

Also, both series are rather good (I'm reading the other one right now and I'm kinda hooked) so I wouldn't mind reading them both anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@SquigglesJP it’s called when the Villianess loves. I’ve read the first 10 chapters and it’s pretty good so far.
https://mangadex.org/title/54886/when-the-villainess-loves

I’m really happy that her parents were supportive of their relationship!!

😅Ay me encantan estas dos 🤭, además son super tiernas... La verdad me sorprendió mucho que los papás de yukino se lo tomaran tan "natural"... 😅. Pero en fín. GRACIAS POR EL CAPÍTULO,sería casi imposible seguirlo si no fuera por los traductores, saludos desde Medellín -Colombia. Sería muy chévere que hubiese un desarrollo de personajes en su vida juntas, como pareja. En fin, por ahora estoy bien a como se han llevado las cosas, Tenkiuuu 😍.

Users who are viewing this thread