Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 200 - The Far Far Blue, My Beloved Spring

In the page with the series of pictures of the other characters, the girl getting married is the one who fell in love with Ookami and got together with her brother right?

Fun series started reading it because it ended and thank the lord, don't know how the rest of ya'll managed to wait for weekly chapters this is good

Power Uploader
@Yennga
wfL1lQ8.gif

@wisteriagirl May the Yuri in your heart burn strong!

@archimedesu You're most welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

@Ketojan Tissues, anyone?

@lolcats39 YWSM ( You're welcome Super Much ) !

@kyuruyin I know right! we need at least 50, no a 100 more chapters!

@Broke_Chigga Yeah, that's most likely Ookami's brother xD
and... I don't know how I lasted so many years following the series. By the Power of Yuri ! Anything's possible

Ugh, gosh I effin cried T_T and looking at the comments below it seems that i'm not the only one T_T take responsibility for this crying mess @SquigglesJP !!! The team did such a fabulous job on this one T_T

Dex-chan lover
Sad it's over but that's the cue to head back to chapter 1 and binge through the whole thing. Thanks for translating.

All i can say is that, this series has been such an awesome rollercoaster ride of emotions right from the very start and i'm glad i started reading this wonderful series years ago 😢 Really thank you so much for translating this and kudos also to the Author, Harushion, for completing one of the best yuri manga i've ever read. huhu i'm really gonna miss reading this though... i wish we could have some extra chapters about the others too ❤️

AAAHH I CAN'T STOP CRYING ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽
This series has a huge place in my heart and somehow reading it and knowing its end I just can't stop crying and feel sad 。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。

I am still happy that the series founds it's end, I don't want it to end like FF (╥﹏╥)
I huge respect to the author for having a great and successful story! You we're so awesome I- I'll definitely miss the series (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)

And @SquigglesJP thank you for keeping and translating the series ಥ_ಥ Throughout all the ship attacks, you were there to lead and protect our ship. Kudos to your future translation!

Ell

This is the cutest yuri ever ㅠㅠ I can't imagine that we not gonna get updates from nobara and yukino anymore T.T
And @SquigglesJP thank you for your hardwork translating this and other series as well

P.s I really need a more detail update from Ookami and that senpai

wow i’ve been reading this for 3 years i’m shocked it’s actually over. Love the story and also the side couples. I will miss it so much ahhhh

I have to say, as this author's first serialization they did an absolutely amazing job through and through. It was a great journey all the way from start to end and man, I enjoyed my stay.

Me encantaaa! I love it everything was so well done it was such a wonderful journey. It makes me feel nostalgic but my heart is happy. Thanks for this amazing manga❤

This series was so good. Partly through the story I was slightly overwhelmed by all the characters but the author has the skills intertwine them into Nobara x Yukino's love story really well. At the last 20 chapters, I was happy to see how the author wrapped up so many of the "side" characters' stories. I LOVED THEM ALL. Thank you for translating this beautiful work!

i wish someone could translate the specials and the authors other mangas as well, this is one of the best yuris (❤´艸`❤)

That was so beautiful, I'm crying lT_Tl ! I love them so much... I don't want them to go, but I have to say goodbye... lT_Tl
Thanks for your work all this time !

I'm crying so hard right now, I started following this beautiful manga in 2016 and even tho at first i though it was slow this 4-year journey was really worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread