Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 200 - The Far Far Blue, My Beloved Spring

i'm crying T^T many thanks to all of you. i appreciate all of u guys especially the translation team and ofc harushion for being part of this manga journey T^T the other commenters and readers too, thanks guys for making the reading of this manga every single update so wholesome!!

Thanks as always 💕. This was one of the best things I've read! Really sad (also happy because of the cute ending-) because it had to end. Really love the translation team and harushion for giving us such a masterpiece! 💖💖

Power Uploader
@coolzuser I shall bath in it! Or better yet... sell them bath/tears water! xD

@bluejayc my pleasure!

@Jophvalles
vS0UfCN.jpg

@EggsNRice Thank you too!

@Lyzass
M834jlQ.gif

@MinerOfSouls gg don't flood your town!

@Munster_ You're welcome!

@Raknasuu She sure did xD I was a little puzzled at first since she didn't look like Suzushiro Yukino at all... then...

@Percy_ I'm glad you liked it too!

@Lixy00 You're welcome!

@GoldenGummy Thanks for your continuous encouragement all these time! xD

@UltraBaka Let it flow~

@sleepyhamster
u5ExdfR.jpg

@LoliALF They don't just peel, they CHOP it to bits after that!

@KumaJa Thanks Kuma!

@ixsaz Thank you Ixsaz~

@Shintaro_71 Thank you too!

@Omgsofie Thanks Sofie~

@Neburin You're welcomey

@Azero25 Umu! she become part of the
Suzushiro !
@Furakutaru Umu~!

@Dragoniitti
C5Ial6n.jpg

@reiqrow YURI SHALL CONQUER THE WORLD!

@Yew_jq Open the floodgates!

@HaxtonFale Thanks Haxton for the sauce!

@garfnk Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa that kissing pfp ! xD

@BlakeBlice You're welcome, BB!

@Otokume8 THEY WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE ON IN OUR HEARTS WHILE WE DEPART TO SEA IN SEARCH FOR MORE SHIPS!

@NIPHY Umu! I'm glad we were able to put a smile on your face!

@Mashii52 Ninja: Kekeke, you will never find us~!

@BlackFrost -big hug
Cuo3vFj.gif

@GrayBypasser Salute to Harushion and all of you out there!

@EpicPotato19 You're welcome!

@Sonorian Thank you so much!

@yuzhyuzh
l7OK3ME.jpg
We got da powaaaaaaaaaaaa

@AVanIsOnTheLoose Nobara the Dominatrix!

@JustCallMeDaBoss Umu~! I would've loved to see Kokoro and Alice tie the knot too... but going into that world of politics, getting married would be tough in the early years (?). Still, I had hopes!

Now i just hope the authors next series doesn't take so long to get the yuri going, like its a little frustrating to go through hundreds of chapters just to get 10 real yuri chapters at the end lol, noticing how people are already fighting if the series even deserves the yuri tag is kinda killing my hope though lol .....
I had the same feeling when I started reading/tl but I'll still believe~!

@yuyugw Tsukimori san <3

@SoraGlory I shall see you somewhere!

@Sleepingair
09IEV3q.jpg

@MelindaSama You need this to recover a little bit of your HP https://mangadex.org/title/56242/yuri-boobs-anthology
@Epicredeemer Umu~! We shall say farewell to this ship that has docked onto this Island. But we can always return to visit them anytime! Onward mates, time to discover more ships!

@YuriMentality You're welcome!

@HugeGander Thank you too!

@JellyMcAce Need some... tissues?

@Xaelath
8JHeF9l.jpg
Beautiful ending!

@hujjelzz HERE, DRINK SOME YURI POTION!

@psycheisdead
S7R7RVB.jpg

@RedMarks Umu~! Will do moi best~!

@Rannnnn2 Poka poka warm~

@Xykrus LOL!

@AgWln You're welcomey~

@Richman Hohou~ We welcome anyone who joins our ship! xD

@satomobileot5 Thank you too!

@ediblewafflebites I'm glad you enjoyed it during the night too! xD +Emotions

@fuyuhakai
VLfqtvC.gif

@shichinatsu It was the 10 ninjas living in your roof!

@sebaasdf You're welcome!

@Keitomi No, Yuri will conquer the world!

@gingsalinas -sits next to gingsalinas- want a cup of milk? ( I can't take alcoholic drinks :< )

@Kahirama Me too :< We can always come back to see them. Still, Harushion is still here with us!

@Plippity Let me help
pBRnVPJ.jpg

@shinsenryuu You too!

@yuriyuri654 All hail Yuri!

@Espeon1993 Stay beautiful!

@NekoSOul You're wholesome!

@Ace__
YZFxQpC.jpg

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Damn, that's the longest gratitude message I've seen, even if it is just small thanks. Squiggles, you're something else.

I can’t believe it’s over!!!!!!! I’m so sad... and happy... and sad.. and happy......
It was such a good ending!!!
Thank you so much @SquigglesJP and everyone else that make great manga like this available for all of us!

I KNEW THE MISA AND AOI SHIP WOULD SAIL!!!!

i will miss this very much... and that was some great ending we got, so wholesome ❤️

Thank you Squiggles senpai and the entire translation team for bringing this wonderful story to us readers! You guys really nailed it :D

Power Uploader
@tabi Ahhh... happy endings always taste bitter sweet... the mix of happiness and sadness when you know it's ended... but they will forever be on the Ouji sama Island whenever we want to visit them! For now... we shall search the seas for more Yuri Island and Ships!

@jbarnier You're welcome!

@FerrisAlle Amen!

@sa1kuwu
03cl8Sb.png

Speechless right now. Thank you for all of your hard works guys. Who did my quarantine life memorable for thank you so much guys. Keeping in touch with the next works of you guys. Once again thank you very very much and keep safe guys were ever you are! (* ̄︶ ̄*)

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH TO SQUIGGLES AND THE TEAM FOR TRANSLATING THIS MANGA I OWE MY LIFE TO YOU 💘💖💗💓💝💞

i loved this story the first time i read it years ago and i still love it until now! nobara and yukino's love story (+the others' too) is just so beautiful aCKKK THE SLOWBURN IS IMMACULATE AND SEEING THEM GET A HAPPY ENDING IS SO SATISFYING IT WARMS MY HEARTTTT but also i'm sad that it ended BUT I COULD JUST ALWAYS REREAD IT 😎

also I SEE KAGUYA AND KAGAMIYA-SENPAI ARE STILL TOGETHER AFTER TEN YEARS I FREAKING CALLED IT I KNEW THEY WERE GONNA END UP TOGETHER AAAAAAAAAAA

as wisteriagirl said,
THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH TO SQUIGGLES AND THE TEAM FOR TRANSLATING THIS MANGA I OWE MY LIFE TO YOU 💘💖💗💓💝💞

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nooooooooo~~ It was such a lovely ending T^T
Wish there was some mini chapters that talks about the other character's post-graduation moments >w< (Like Ookami )

But a thousand thanks to the team and Squiggles translating this beautiful work <3

Users who are viewing this thread