Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 200 - The Far Far Blue, My Beloved Spring

Bro the last chapter makes me feel old 😁 but in all seriousness the manga was amazing and beautiful thanks for the translation

Yet another beautiful ending I've come too. I started this a few days ago but I didn't think it would be this great T^T

I DIDN'T SEE THE HELLA GOOD S** BETWEEN THEM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*sobbing noises* I can't believe I took 10 hours to read this bootiful manga TT then again I'm already broken to cry- so uh- *insert crying*

Power Uploader
@Alum15 Glad you enjoyed it!

@Yuki_uwu
bP746y5.gif

This made me have warm happy feelings, but I’m also sad that it’s done...Thank you all that brought this translation together, and Harushion for giving Ouji-sama Nante Iranai ;-;

Why am I grinning? Why is there water coming out of my eyes?! What is this fluttery feeling in my stomach?! What's going on?!!

Thanks for the hard work Translator & co xD

The journey has ended. It was pleasant. so farewell, may we encounter in the future.

This was soooo good, thank you all for your hard work, it was a breathtaking journey. farewell 😭😭😭

It really feels like the time where I first read this 2 (3? I dun remember) years ago. Uuu so sad it ends 🥺

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad I pushed through despite the very spotty translation work at times, this was a very enjoyable story overall.

How beautiful, All characters getting development well. Glad read it before my new semester starting, healing me from stress. Big Thanks for Translator.

Users who are viewing this thread