Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 195 - Aoi Umi ( Blue Sea )

90% of the population is homo, how the hell do they keep the birthrate stable in this country

I'm glad Aoi-kun got over it so easily =3 It's good that he's able to be happy for Yukino and Nobara !
But...
DID NOBARA AND YUKINO SERIOUSLY JUST ASK YUKINO'S PARENTS FOR THEIR BLESSING TO GET MARRIED ?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH !!!!

Dex-chan lover
Wow now there's something you don't see in every Yuri manga, the couple actually talking it out with the parents, that very fucking wholesome.

I'm glad aoi didn't make a big deal out of it or anything, the discussion he had with Misa was pretty nice, you'd think she'd kinda laugh when she said "your first love and elder sister got together after all" like who could if seen that coming lol.

I dig the Misa and aoi ship tbh it's be pretty funny.

Sure Nobara is taller but Yukino is the bigger of the two (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °) especially noticeable with their swimsuits, though Nibaras legs sure are long.

Nothing but respect for Yukino's supportive parents😤.

They were wearing the clothes they picked out for each other. My heart... Also lol Nobara is now towering over Yukino.

🤩😍💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 thanks for all the effort to make this manga accessible to english readers 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Users who are viewing this thread