Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 199 - Forever

Yesss, they got married! But no, I'm not ready for this to end. Either way this was an amazing read.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaahhhh!!!!My life is complete!aaahhhh the wedding scene!!!fucking hellll yeaaahhh!!!the dream we've been waiting for!!!\T-T/.
And I can't believe we still have a few more chapters to go???.TvT.
I'm still not ready for the near ending.
Imma gonna miss this series.T-T

Thank you sooooooo much squig and the team for this lovely update!!!\T-T/.You rock guys!!!!❤

OWAAAAA I'M SO LATEEEE

BUT

THANK GOD THIS IS SUCH A WONDERFUL CHAPTER

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS DAY WOULD COME

UWAAAAA

FINALE...

UWAAAAA

I'm crying I'm crying I'm crying T^T
cmon guys I'm not ready to finish this but I'm so happy for them TvT

My heart!! Thanks for sticking with this story. It's been one of my favourites to read over and over. !!!

let's gooooo! it's the final stretch!!
this sweet couple~~!!!! they're finally married~!! 😍😍😍
so happy and sad to see the end of this series, this is one of the purest couples I've seen and will continue to live on past the series forever!! 😭😍

Dex-chan lover
This manga surely has one of the best endings among yuri, it close all conflicts, has a lot of cute happy moments, is overall great

Dex-chan lover
Sad that it’s ending, happy for the outcome - this manga is BEAUTIFUL, delicate from the beginning to the end.
Loving how every “road” is properly closed for everyone, hoping too see what they are up to X years in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa they really got married, that's very nice, very nice indeed, I'd have liked to see more of them acting as a couple but alas what we got was pretty good I guess at least the ending stretch was pretty satisfying even if the middle part of the series kind of dragged on, would have liked to see the other couples also acting more like couples but I still really enjoyed my time with this series, sad to see it go.

Do wish we had a better shot of Yukino and Nobara in their wedding dresses.

Best pair is still Kokoro and Alice-chan for me, I really loved that pair, when Alice said she wanted to go live with Kokoro no matter what was good, it still really pisses me off that there wasnt a clear "I love you" between them in that scene and it was all implied but I still really like that pair.

Kokoro telling Yukino "you're just like me" when talking about love was cute, she was always there giving her a push lol.

I just love Kokoro.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm so happy rn, I'm gonna miss this manga sm
I'm not crying we are crying ;<;

Power Uploader
@NIPHY
ZKbCE0q.jpg

@Diabeteslover Thank you for the Tissue...

@JustCallMeDaBoss Kokoro best wing !

@X-117017 *shares tissue box*

@Sleepingair Thank you for your cute pfp too! Help me, I can't remember the title of the manhwa she's from!

@skiochi me too... college life... working life... babies life?!

@yozaanugrah Said it best!

Users who are viewing this thread