Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 199 - Forever

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! IT'S CEELEEBRATIIIIIOOOOOOONNN TIIIIIIIIIIMEEEEEEEEEE! Like the chapter said...time stops for no one. Yes it's sad that this is ending but because it is ending that these moments are precious.
*SNIFFLES* one more left

lol How come Nobara is still growing? By each year she seems taller. I stopped growing when I was 14-year-old. I'm smaller than both my mother and father, so how can she can still grow but I can't? 😥

And finally, it's time for the finale! Yukino with long hair looks so beautiful! Thank you so much for giving us the possibility to experience this wonderful webtoon! Also truly appreciate Harushion for making this marvelous piece of work. I hope the next one will be just as enjoyable as this.

AAAAAH, MY HEART!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD, @SQUIGGLESJP I NEED AN AMBULANCE! THIS CHAPTER JUST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK T–T

HUHU CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE THE END ;((

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PORQUÉ TAN CORTO EL CAPPP T-T <3

Supporter
@Squigglesjp I feel fulfilled and dejected at the same time, but you seem to be entirely capable of finding me my next yuri fix. What an enjoyable ride, and a pleasure to serve aboard these fine ships with you.
O7

Power Uploader
@IreneStan who or what is Deligracy?

@Malaykoba It is stated at the official site it's Yuri. Wouldn't have known if you just read the story, right? xD Just... unsure if it's incest or...?

@Kahirama *huggles*

@bangbanggg Don't faint on us! you're supposed to ring the church bells!!!!!!!

@SHGR I might not understand what you're saying but AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

@Epicredeemer Pleasure is all mine. Our Journey never ends!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
You know, I never got to see my own highschool graduation party, kind of a bummer since I'll never be able to experience it again.

LET'S GO, LAST CHAPTER!!

Finally *sniff* t-they are finally wife and wife *sniff*!!! Ahhh thanks for all the hard work Squiggles! We juuuust need one more chap now XD

It's been so long yet short....I'm not satisfied with this ending, if it's truly ends here...
The story end too fast... (╥﹏╥) How can one ends a story as to leave Yukino as the last page while looking towards the window (╥﹏╥)

is it really going to end?? .. that was short yet fun..thank you squiggles-sama for that journey

Users who are viewing this thread