Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 199 - Forever

Omg they got married!!! they both looked so beautiful in their wedding dresses ☺️ I'm so happyyy!!! huhuhu i'm not ready for this series to end just yet.. really.. thank you very much for translating this manga till the very end.. looking forward to that last chapter!

Oh boi, what a trip!!!! Huge thanks for all the people who worked on this series <33333333333

Oh my god I am crying T^T
I don't want this to end..... I spent years reading this and now I feel really sad to see it end.
@SquigglesJP Thank you.

Power Uploader
@RedMarks Umu! Otsukare sama deshita~!

@Shintaro_71 We've been through so many things the past few years with ouji... ah... the bittersweet tears! I hope Harushion would give our MCs a special appearance in Uso series too!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Aaaaaaaaaa
Congratulations on your marriage!!!!
May you live happily forever and ever.
💓💓💓💓💓❤

MD@Home
Next chapter better be a 100 pages of their married life 😤

I'm sure we're all sad to see it be coming to an end, but this series really was so good. And at 200 chapters it shows that Harushion has put in a tremendous amount of work!

No cap this story hit me hard. It hit me in my feelings. Sad to know their will come to an end. Not gonna lie I can die in peace after reading this story.

Users who are viewing this thread