Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 200 - The Far Far Blue, My Beloved Spring

Dex-chan lover
Aaah what an ending.imma gonna miss this series.TvT.aahhh imagine when you're a parent seing your child grow up so fast.
Nah I'm not crying*grossly sniffing*
>\\<.also MAH BOI BRADA HOOKING MISA IS ONE OF THE MOST SATISFYING ROUTE IN THIS SERIES,plus they even have a cute little daughter.❤
Misa seriously took her words to yukino's little brada back then.XD.
I'm glad every girls found their own respective career especially okisaki sama and her bae.

I enjoyed following the long sweet slow burned journey of these little cute girls.
I really love as well the extra fluff chapters where all rainbows,unicorns and gay moments combined.❤
Now looking forward to the author's next work.
Thank you so much squigglesJP and the team,people who made this translations possible!god bless you with more yuri pawuaaaa!!!\*0*/❤

P.s.also NOBARA TOPS IS LIFU❤,YESS BIGG DADDY ENERGY.AHOO!.AHOO!.

Supporter
@squigglesjp gonna feel a little hole in my heart without this one. It's been an absolute pleasure reading this one my friend, and it's been a hell of a ride. Thank you for all your hard work. well, off to read those two new chapters of Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro.

how amazing I loved everything from chapter 1 to the last
thanks for translating this incredible manga and thanks to the author ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Imma headout now, but first I need to wipe my tears😭🤧this is definetly my favorite manga, without further a do, fellow readers let's go and read the next manga of harushion

Dex-chan lover
It has a been good read.
Thank you for the translation.

Despite the abysmal start the ending is wonderful.

I am happy and quite sad at the same time. Thank you for allowing us to read such a wonderful piece. I am truly satisfied with the ending but it's the end- meaning that my good-yuri-mangas-to-read list just narrowed.

Big thanks to the author for making a masterpiece and Squiggles plus the team for translating this. THIS WILL LEAVE A HOLE IN MY HEART.

Dex-chan lover
I applaud the tenacity of translating this series for three years, beginning to end. The yuri drives you as it drove me to read this for all these years.

I badly want what Nobara and Yukino have. Thank you everyone and the author for this beautiful story 😭 another yuri gem has ended. I will def come back to read this again.

Plus the memes are so funny it always makes ne laugh so hard.

Dex-chan lover
ahhhhh my hearth feels sooo warmmmmm hnnnnnnngggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread