Ouji-sama Nante Iranai

Miku best girl
Admin
Is it possible to get a portrait manga image uploaded for this title?

Aggregator gang
It will break my heart if they can't go back to how they used to be...??

Dex-chan lover
@chenando1: You can't step in the same river twice, said Heraclitus. They can't go back, they can only move forward, to bigger and better and more romantic things!

Dex-chan lover
This story would have been so much better without the fanservicey, perfect at everything and always smiling Kokoro and the devoid of personality, passive, dark-haired plot-device love interest Alice. Their relationship manages to drag this story down even with Yukino and Nobara being so wonderfull.

Aggregator gang
I can see why people like this comic, but to me it has serious pacing issues. Got to chapter 25 and gave it up.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to everyone who’s working to translate and give us this. Read it in like three days and waiting for more!

Well, speaking about past chapters, I feel that chap.78 would be a major “couple destroyer” in other mangas; luckily in this the matter was took and shaken away fast, so props to the author

Dex-chan lover
I really like this series but it's begging for a better editor

Aggregator gang
So... why did
that couple run to yukino, with so many couples there?
T-T

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
>161 Chapters (Ongoing)
Wow, I thought we were getting close to the end. NOPE.

Aggregator gang
Is this manga worth it or is it just lots of yuri undertones where nothing happens and status quo forever?

Just want to save myself from any disappointment.

@commandodude It is so worth it. There's quite a lot of blatancy and plenty of feelings, truckloads of fluff and a nice sprinkling of decent drama. Honestly, it's probably the most well rounded yuri ive read. It has none of the trollish yuribait which is a plague upon the lands!

Users who are viewing this thread