Ouji-sama Nante Iranai

Dex-chan lover
@Satyricon
It was because I had never uploaded a chapter before @SquigglesJP asked for my assistance.
And because of that, there's was a delay in release so the admin(s) could check of I was 'taking the piss' or not.

Dex-chan lover
@SquigglesJP
You'll never take me alive, pig!
hqdefault.jpg

Supporter
This is bait.

Not even will they / won't they, but rather, they're close friends, and the main character might be on the way to realize that she likes the other girl... except it's already been almost 150 chapters, and their relationship has barely progressed for the last 90 or so.

Not even their more lesbian friends have made any relationship progress.

Don't read this if you're remotely interested in romance.

Can confirm that the series is not bait, I'll just say that it's a very slow burn. I've bought the raws and that's all I'll say.

Contributor
@mrmei
Note that "Pub. Status" means "Publication (in country of origin) Status".
The Japanese raw is indeed finished, hence the [COMPLETED] tag is accurate.

I have followed this manga since the day it first came out 😭 I feel sad to see it’s ending

There is something that I dob't understand with this manga: Is it korean or japanese? I mean, this definitly look like a korean manga but it's register as japanese and there is japanese word... so what is it?

At first I want to give this story a 8/10 due to the slow pace but after getting impatient and go to comico to read the raws I'm convinced that this piece deserve the 10/10

Dex-chan lover
@artificialWhite

thx a lot its worth reading then, though wait a minute it ends in 46 chapters so just 16 chapters with them as a couple eh .... Well better then series that end at the confession i guess, thx a lot brother imma be reading this tonight then.

Users who are viewing this thread