Ouji-sama Nante Iranai

Fed-Kun's army
@commandodude so far it's pretty much exactly what you fear. Several times they've been on the cusp of some actual development, just for the interruption card to be pulled, then nothing comes of it. It seems at this point something will happen eventually, but not any time soon as everything is continuously being drawn out in favor of more drama. I'd recommend putting it on your plan to read list and coming back to it at a later date, as it isn't bad but leaves you frustrated in many ways at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Just checking thelast chapter put (171) which translate by Valentine's day 1 so maybe we could have progression. Then again the fact that's it's only Valentines mean we're not in 2nd year yet which make me wonder if the author plan to go after 2nd year or just decide to time skip.

Fed-Kun's army
Dropped,goes absolutely nowhere after 120+ chapters. I always wonder why scanlators bother picking up such garbage.

Dex-chan lover
@akole Yeah those damn scanlators that don't know how the manga it's gonna be in the future before start working on them in the past, they should've know 3 years ago that the current chapters... Released THIS YEAR have not enough progress.

Fed-Kun's army
@Serenata

Yes,reply to a 2 month old comment by someone that dropped a series because that'll surely show em. Go keep reading your yuri bait because if they can get you reading 100+ chapters of it then you've already been suckered.

What a letdown. I thought this was an amazing read when I was under the impression that this was a yuri romance story. I read about 50 chapters in one sitting because I really liked Yukino and Nobara's relationship. It had a Romeo and Juliet kind of feeling until the story sidetracks from that and boringly focuses on societal norms. I wouldn't mind if that was a societal norms was one of the problems for their relationship that they had to conquer but with the way things are going, it seems to just be yuri-bait.
This would have been one my favorites if the author had focused on the yuri and have class divide as a subplot but unfortunately that's the main thing that the story focuses on and it's so boring. Kishuku did a really great job with it being one of the main topics but mainly being the subplot that drives the relationship, and that's why that is a great manga while this is not.

Is there more chapters still updating? Hope the team of translation not drop this comic (;ŏ﹏ŏ)

Dex-chan lover
We made it everyone!

YyEMRiX.png

Dex-chan lover
@JustReadingShit
That just take 187 chapters to get here. I assume you read the raws if you had the picture so you can tell me if it's the end is near. I assume yes because in those mangas, The MC getting together generally mean it's the end.

Now, we just hope that the translation can made it before next year.

Edit : Also @SquigglesJP , check the picture spoiler just below.

@Lilliwyt So the end of the manga is going to be near, isn't it? And the translation is still being updated, isn't it? I hope the translation is still continued.

Dex-chan lover
@visitor123 Normally yes, the translation is still ongoing as @SquigglesJP didn't state anything about dropping. Presumably someone working on it had PC issues or IRL issues and can't work.

@Lilliwyt
Oh thank you so much for that information cause I'm in love this series so much and don't know if team of translation still continue this manga or not, and now you say that they will and I'm happy for that so much 😊😊, thank you so much.

Dex-chan lover
And I believe it's finished at Ch.190. Normally the raws have always 5 or 6 chapters you can watch in advance but here there is only 3 so i think the series have reach its end. Believe it's normal after
the kiss since most Yuri tend to end after the protagonists going out together.

Eh I just realized that there's a bl manga with exact same title, lol.

Double-page supporter
I guess I'll come back later when it's finished. I wanna binged this in 1 go.

I really wanna read what happened after ch 145 ( ouji-sama nante iranai) it’s been 2 months since u last posted Anything about it huhu I hope u will not stop It PLZ 😭

Users who are viewing this thread