Oujo-sama wa Uso ga Osuki - Ch. 5.2

Ughh I want Eris to be the male lead!! Why are Mls mostly a prince, duke, or someone rich and in power. Are mls not allowed to have any flaw? >.<

@Azariah All male leads do have a flaw - they are gay, every single one of them, and are forced to pretend to be in love with the female leads due to crippling societal norms. All weep for the male leads.

Did anyone else get the impression that Eris was maybe going to propose or something like that before she accidentally cut him off?

Dex-chan lover
How does she have her hair switch that easily BACK AND FORTH?

@Aeriandra
Did anyone else get the impression that Eris was maybe going to propose or something like that before she accidentally cut him off?
Yeah. RIP.

I don't really like the prince tbh.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Ah, secretly crossdressing as a knight with only one person knowing her secret. Reminds me of "I'll live my Second Life." I miss that series :(

Group Leader
NUUUUU I SHIP HER WITH ERIS NOT THAT SMIRKING-LOOK-I'M-SO-HOT ARROGANT PRICK OF A PRINCE BEGONEEE
the author better not make eris some inner evil person just to push that ship with the prince :mad:

@Azariah All male leads do have a flaw - they are gay, every single one of them, and are forced to pretend to be in love with the female leads due to crippling societal norms. All weep for the male leads.

Users who are viewing this thread