Our Lives After the Apocalypse

Group Leader
I'm kind of terrible with tags, so if someone wants to improve them for me, that would be great. Thanks!

Group Leader
I don’t really know if that tag belongs. Maybe I should remove it...

Surprisingly melancholy. I can't tell if it relaxed me or depressed me, but I enjoyed it all the same. Bookmarked.

Just wondering, but shouldn't the Title be something like "A journey, a meal and the end of the world : our lives after the apocalypse"? The first part is the main title or whatever and the second the subtitle(?). Something along those lines.

Dex-chan lover
I had expected some Cafe Alpha, but this seems to focus a lot more on the collapse. A bit heavy handed when it comes to pointing out the beauty after the end. I guess this manga falls somewhere between Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou and Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou.

Group Leader
@sleepymonkey maybe, though I took that to be the “title” of it in English, as some manga put their version of it on the cover. Bakaupdates seems to list it the way I have... but that could be wrong

This manga made me feel melancholy. It's well done the art is amazing . Keep it up it's deffently a keeper

A world with no people, but a giant fluffy talking robot dog? You mean heaven?

Chapter 0 plz:
https://lhscan.net/read-tabi-to-gohan-to-shuumatsu-sekai-raw-chapter-0.html

Group Leader
I didn’t know there was a chapter 0. I’ll make sure to work on that one as well though

Dex-chan lover
Why are there so many stories based on the Apocalypse. It is almost like people have given up hope and are just reminiscing about what humanity has accomplished before we die off.

Vodspod's comment is so accurate, I can not even come up with a witty retort.

It is depressing, but true. Most people are so depressed about the state of the world, they believe the apocalypse would be an improvement.

Personally, I am okay with about half the human population dying off. the stupid half

...that got heavy.

Users who are viewing this thread