Ouritsu Mahou Gakuen no Saikasei - Ch. 4 - Incident at the School Gate

Annnnnnd dropped, I hate this oversimplified dumb noble trope. Authors seriously need to learn more about a noble society and how they were raised, and how much labor they must put from young age to be able to function in noble society.

Fed-Kun's army
God this is so fucking stupid lol. Alright let me predict how the next chapters will play out:
1. Asshole noble challenges MC to duel or just attacks him
2. MC pulls out gun and nobles start laughing at him for not being able to use mana
3. MC proceeds to wipe the floor with asshole noble leaving everyone in shock
4. Asshole noble swears revenge on MC for humiliating him
5. A bunch of harassment ensues until the guild that MC is a part of steps in and resolves the harassment

Anyone think I'm missing anything?

XL

Double-page supporter
omg a commoner, what is this wow so weird wut. This is such a shit school, why on earth did grandpa suggested it in the first place unless he wants MC to murder every single wimpy noble......

oh.

@Niconicoknee Ye pretty much summed up every one of these types of series. Idk why I always get my hopes up. If he just straight up shot the dude, I'd fucking laugh my ass off though.

Also, does this guy not know what Noblesse Oblige is? Isn't it all about the nobles getting better treatment so they can make the lives of others better, by improving their own territory or by being kind hearted? Either the author just wanted to throw in a word that sounded cool or this guy is the most generic example of noble=badguy.

@Niconicoknee you forgot the part where the girls fall in love with him. There's also the chance that he ranks higher than them cause he was adopted by a bigshot (can't remember the family's rank)

@Niconicoknee if guns are used as assassination weapons and underground dealings why the flying fuck would a student have a gun? He's skilled in hand to hand combat from Ch. 3 so there's no need. And pretty sure since this is a Mahouka ripoff, it's the fact that he has zero star compared to beating the noble that will be more of an issue in my opinion.
Your predictions are in line with someone who wants to show his power Ars on the other hand wants to just graduate with a license since that's the order given to him.
A closer prediction would be him getting challenged, him beating the noble with fists while the other side uses magic, then he tries to enjoy school life peacefully but plot won't let him.

Fed-Kun's army
Assasin's wet dream, all nobles/important figures in one place

@Kryomatics no u wrong. He wins the fight via any methods, nobles get mad at losing to a commoner and saying “he cheated, he used some dirty tactic that we couldn’t see, he blah blah blah”, the girls get attached to him, principle notices him and is either a old man or a busty or a loli woman, mc encounters different girls with those girls being tsundere, loli, shy, “emotionless”, and pretty much the whole point of the story cuz those girls will be the only reason why the plot is continuing rather than just a bland “peaceful” school life. After all, he doesn’t have a little sister to incest with so he’ll have to make do with other girls.
Also, he lacks common sense and probably brought a gun thinking it’ll be accepted as a weapon.

Dex-chan lover
6qs4l94r79v41.jpg

The most clichéd trope in the most clichéd genre with the most clichéd MC and way of plot. The villain is made as the vilest person with a reason no more than to show off how op the mc is. It worked a couple of times for amateur readers and the likes, but seeing how this story is just a rip off of another rip off that branches off until the prehistoric era of rip offs, definitely getting bland. This isn't how a good story, a good conflict and a good character should be. Not my cup of tea, but maybe for some others..

Users who are viewing this thread