Ouritsu Mahou Gakuen no Saikasei - Ch. 6 - The Fabricated Meritocracy

Dex-chan lover
Entrance exam N. 1, Objective: Don't be weak ass noob.

Dumb nobles: WTF?! How could this be?! Such a hard exam!

Dex-chan lover
A meritocracy where some don't get the chance to show of their merits is like co-ed school where men don't get to take the entrance exam. That's not meritocracy, it's hypocrisy.

Banned
@Chusep
yeah, I would like that too. I read some of the novel and this dude is all OP and dismissive all the freaking time.
This dude never turns off his alpha personality.

Dex-chan lover
a yes, selective meritocratie. it's like selective memories but stupider

the loading speeeeeds, they're so good now. I can actually load a chapter without falling asleep first.

Double-page supporter
Geez the girl with the shorter hair was already trying to flirt when she introduced herself chill 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Man. I really wish he had a Desert Eagle, chambered in .50 action express just to kneecap someone who fucks with him

Fed-Kun's army
Literally every Fantasy be like nowadays...

but yeah let's see how it goes hopefully it's better than those similar stories

and for those people commenting "iS tHiS wRiTtEn By kID", "hOw oLd Is ThE aUtHoR? 11? 12? 13? 14?" i'm sick of seeing those comment just STFU, GTFO and don't read dumbass.

Man they didn't even try to hide the fact that it's the same idea as irregular at a magic highschool.

I'm pretty sure that this world might, maybe, possibly use the mathematics "show your work" method of teaching and grading. So Arus might get accused of cheating.

i wish the mc challenged the the teacher to a one on one duel with his(teachers) job on the line, that would have been a pog chad moment

Dex-chan lover
Im ready to see some dumbassery like "What kind of trick did you use/You must have used some kind of trick" and try to fail him.

Also this was way too short, damn.

Let me guess, the mc will say that he reformed the magic circle in his head or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
A. @CraftsDmen I hope that it memes on those idiots more and say that at a fairly low level (according to MC's standards), magic circles become irrelevant and you use something else
B. Most MC's use OP magic because they don't know better, while others use low level magic to fit in
This MC used OP magic to style on them

Users who are viewing this thread