Dex-chan lover
"Our school based on Meritocracy..."

Five minutes later,
talk shit about 1 star nobles and commoner that join the exam,

wow what a Hypocrite..

They should not called theirselves "Nobles",
but "Tyrant"

Meritocracy.......
Also why doesn't any noble in these series ever train their magic. You'd think rich people could afford tutors or something?
Well..... This isn't my cup of tea.

@hedgemoney My point exactly. The author means to tell that in a world where magic is supreme and strength of nobility is related to that no noble family hired best of the best tutors to teach their kids stuff??
Like how are they supposed to go to war or something? Or basically show off their family strength? Did they tell their children to just wing it?
Also them not allowing commoners to learn is a stupid move. Or is the author planning to tell that literally all soldiers are children of nobles?

hmm i getting bored with this troupe
"discriminate and bulliying to some group" "nobles attitude like never got a behaviour schooling" "look down peoples before knowing his ability"
my first question, how the fckin ppls with terible attitude get a job as lecturer or accepted as student
and not mention a troupe "a women will heavily attract to MC without any development" gratitude is yeah, the fact he save you, but if its will be heavily attract without any development... meh

@mekahamedan You might get bored with it but lots of people still love it and maybe some people have just read this kind of story from this manga.
Also my guess about the lecturer is the school choose people with great achievement and skills so they don’t account for their personality. The school is for noble and most of the time only noble got talent so I guess he’s fed up with non-noble that even try to join. He still gave MC a try, not blatantly reject him. Not that 3 tries matter if you can’t hit the target from any it.
About your last statement, both girls attracted to MC for now because he saved the girl that being targeted and so far it’s not on romance kind of attraction. So I don’t understand which of it is not early development.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, what this manga could have been
Really wish he would have done the sharpshooter angle since he has gun magic but ok, just use a regular spell
But I guess it's for the best since he's an assassin and he doesn't want others to know about his skill
but I wish they would have pushed it a bit more like he had to shoot from a ridiculously farther distance just so it's different from the other isekai's when they're doing their "test" phase

Dex-chan lover
should have shot that annoying instructor along with the fireball and make him hit the target.

Nice more please. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

MC is such a chad 😍😍😍

In amog us he votes out all the impostors 😎😎😎

In Real life he is mega cool magic man op assassin 🤗🤗🤗🤗

his name is so awesome it's Literally chad😊😋😉😉

random dude/instructor after this: he's cheating! he probably use some UnDeRhAnDeD MeThOd to produce that magic..
yeah i've been around this block for quite some years now

I'm mad at myself for still reading this. It's a cheap knock off of mahouka with less plot, world building, action, and character design.

Users who are viewing this thread