Ouritsu Mahou Gakuen no Saikasei - Ch. 6 - The Fabricated Meritocracy

This manga starts good but it turns into isekai number #12351513 after the school introduction.

This would’ve been better if mc just killed everyone and everything and then goes and kill god. Way better plot too.

Dex-chan lover
This is school of meritocracy

A commoner?! Imbecile!!

Bruh -_-

Dex-chan lover
Even Tatsuya got a hard time with the entrance prac exam and this dude is ass blasting everyone lol

Dex-chan lover
haha, I love how he's trying to learn common sense and fails miserably

I'm sorry everyone. I was distracted by mc's ass. Had to read again 🤭.

Dex-chan lover
Why open to anyone if y'all doesn't want to include commoner?
and just letting him in one try and even call him imbecile? MC can just report that guy to principal.

Dex-chan lover
this is so fucking cringe
he DiDNT eVEN uSe A MaGic ciRcLE
v o m i t

@TristhaniaGevra lol you dont understand anything in this story do you? i dont blame you this is best enjoyed as a picture book ignoring all the god awful dialogue

The reason they are so discriminatory is because for one, they themselves are nobles hence that useless pride and two, they're receiving bribes from the noble parents so to ensure there's space for their money bank they kick out any commoner who aren't a source of income to them.

this MC is pretty OP.... but if in the next chapters he is suddenly weaken and the author doesn't make sense of the reasoning, I'll drop this. maou gakuen is better than this.

The only reason he goes to this school is magician license.🤣🤣🤣, the cost and it near his city.

Supporter
Future harem members identified so check that one off.

Thanks for translating. It is well put together if not doing much new yet.

Also false meritocracy as a control method could be interesting if expanded upon.

Users who are viewing this thread