Out - Vol. 12 Ch. 110

Dex-chan lover
....who was Meguro again? When the cast gets too large without massive distinctions like, the muscle dwarf or afro jackass, these sort of things just fall through the cracks. I better go back a few chapters.

HOLY SHIT. Think we about to see some stomping in the coming volume(s).

You weren't kidding about the cliffhanger Banchou.

Power Uploader
You should remember who Meguro is just from the way they talk about them. Quit Kilihito. Friends with Taguchi. It's not that hard.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

and a happy holidays to you too, Banchou. ;____;

I also have no idea who meguro is lmao does anyone have a chapter where he appears? but holy shit this manga is way more ballsy than I thought

EDIT: OWAIT isn't he the one that was always with fatty and wanted to keep him in kilihito? If so RIP though I never cared for him lol

Now this was definitely unexpected. Poor Meguro, he didn't get much attention In the manga, but seeing his brains splattered on the ground really upset me.

Now the question is, who killed him? I don't think it was Taguchi, he's a piece of shit, but not THAT big of a piece of shit.
It's either Kai or Nikaku. Kenzo gave "something" to Kai a few chapters back, which is probably a gun of some kind, which he used to blow Meguro's brains out. But Nikaku is said to be the most brutal of them all, and probably the only one strong enough to break Meguro's skull open with strength alone. Kenzo and Yoshiki are also candidates, but I don't think it was them.

This is definitely going beyond just being a regular delinquent manga.

Users who are viewing this thread