Out - Vol. 18 Ch. 169

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah an MC exists in this manga. Almost forgot about that lmao.

Was the small dick stuff really in there or was loktar just trying to send some hints to the ladies?

Double-page supporter
I hope next volume will cover each one of their fight without any flashback / filler, i don't even know who against who anymore in this manga, many backstabber
makes it unpredictable

Fed-Kun's army
We were starting to forget that Kaname has got a small dick. But what's with the spider on the last page, what's thas supposed to mean?

@tasos probably around 20 August, there's only 2 volume per year, and last 2 years it's been the 20 august

Also I was wondering when the 5th gen V.P would come out since he was teased for the lasts chapters, I hope I won't be disappointed

@dzimitory92 he's the 5th gen V.P, he appeared on the background of all jousuke flashback, and it's supposed to mean that he will go rampage with acchan

Power Uploader
@Cinischalybs they come out every 5 or 6 months, and 18 came out in January so it's more likely to be June/July-ish, assuming Corona doesn't mess things up. There's still 1 more chapter needed to reach the 10-per-volume quota.

@Cinischalybs only 2 per year ?? It's been going on for 9 years ? WOW man I didn't know that. I'm sorry but who gives a crap about the VP when Jou kun is alive !?

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, wasn't this guy the main character at one point?

who used to wear that bracelet in the last chapter? i know i´ve seen some other dude with it before

Double-page supporter
Also Tatsuya really have balls of steel picking fight with Acchan, as expect from Tokyo gang leader, probably Tatsuya is a cheat character like Acchan or Yoshiki? But he doesn't show any of it when fighting in previous chapter, if he really can take out Acchan without cheat and only using his power and experience skill of fighting, then he fit as MC

Users who are viewing this thread