Out

I love this manga and I can't wait to see what happens next. My favourite characters are Keigo, Kenzou and Tatsuya

Mc is okay but I'm more interested in the side characters as they have depth; some are cliche, some are unique, some you can relate, most with garbage parent(s), all emotional/psychological scarred, overall so far 8/10

Wow, a manga about despicable bastards. But somehow I can't stop reading it...

Jesus fuck we already know Meguro is getting offed. Stop fucking introducing him already and let's get the 5th and 6th gen war started!

These little kids need to be patient and let a great story with detailed fights play out

damn this is soooo damn boring ... since 30 chapters it is too much crap about kai and his shit

This author knows nothing about guns ... 7.62x25 is a weak ass round, 9mm is the bare minimum and it's much stronger, bigger caliber and more punch power

Contributor
@chivien

Yeah, my man, I'm pretty sure that TT ain't going to be able to pulverize someone's head because it's caliber is not 9mm, which is 'the bare minimum'. Sure pal.

@N0Mi0
You aren't gonna pulverize anyone's head with a .30 with less than 300 ft/lbs, would be hard to do with .50 AE, handgun bullets aren't meant to explode upon touching the target, it's meant to expand upon penetration. Stop confusing your video games with reality.

Okay, I really like this manga, but the number of chapters dedicated just for a side character like Meguro is ridiculous.

Our MC doesn't even have any role in this arc. It's like reading Bleach where the author decide to sidelined Ichigo from the plot most of the time...

Power Uploader
@jiunyann
No. Aside from some minor cameos they're not really related at all.
Reading Drop and Chikin would tell you some more about Iguchi Tatsuya when he was younger, but Drop has only been translated for a bit, and Chikin hasn't been translated at all. And I'm not going to do either.

Users who are viewing this thread