Out

best arc in the manga and people are talking about the MC that I only know the name because is the fucking author

Volume 19 is out on July 20th, so don't expect translation for some time after that.
Going by the raws, volume 20 will be much better than the dragging clusterfuck of a volume 19. Then again, the whole thing is a dragging clusterfuck with twists that don't make sense.

16-18y olds who all look like they're in their 30s, killing one another for nothing in Japan, what the fuck is up with this story.

yeah, things are totally out of place now, everyone is a murder, its not the same manga anymore. I'll still read tho

The story turned in a weird direction and everything is all weird now, it's not realistic, it's not fun, this is a chimp brain story

Double-page supporter
I get that scanlators are fucking catty, but they need to remember people come to this site to read manga and not to go to war over sniping or whatever. I want to read the story please.

Aggregator gang
This isn't a story about school age delinquents, this is a story about the ones who're genuinely anti-social, and how they grow older and slip further and further into organized criminality. You know, budding gangsters. Tatsuya is trying to get "out" before he takes the next step and ends up unable to go back.
@LoktarOgar
I'm guessing he means the missing chapters from 1-60.

@boldmonkey It's good to see someone understood what this story is about but most people forget that bosozoku kill people too for petty things such as "pride" or "territory" much like how western gangs do. Granted the people in this manga act more like Yakuza sometimes than actual gangsters.

Thanks a lot to the scantrad.
Thé story is very deep and awesome as the characters as the context.

Keep it up and thanks again for the work.

Users who are viewing this thread