Outreijou - Ch. 5 - Farewell to Guns

Dex-chan lover
I get that public safety is different in Japan but who walks around with a sling shot?

Dex-chan lover
I get that public safety is different in Japan but who walks around with a sling shot?
Why not? I get it seems a bit goofy, but if you're a low-level thug like these guys seem to be who can't get guns, it's the next best thing if you can't get one (though I imagine not many people would have one since it's a more skill-needed weapon than a gun). Some slingshots are nasty powerful too, being able to pierce drywall or some metal with the pellets.

But also, it's a comedy series, so that's probably why they decided to give this mook one instead of another gun.

Dex-chan lover
I was about to ask something of that nature.
images

Dex-chan lover
Ok who the hell able do that kind of magic where just a simple touch of a highschool girl immediately breaks the gun?

Fed-Kun's army
Why not? I get it seems a bit goofy, but if you're a low-level thug like these guys seem to be who can't get guns, it's the next best thing if you can't get one (though I imagine not many people would have one since it's a more skill-needed weapon than a gun). Some slingshots are nasty powerful too, being able to pierce drywall or some metal with the pellets.

But also, it's a comedy series, so that's probably why they decided to give this mook one instead of another gun.
Not just that, slingshots are really easy to make

Users who are viewing this thread