Outsider Paradise - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Thank you veeery much for the translation! I feel obliged to say, there's sooooooo much context missing with these two, because the previous author's work is Asobi Asobase that ended with 15 volumes and 130 chapters, and the last 5 volumes heavily features these girls and their very very intimate relation so I highly recommend you check it out.
Comikey.com has the official English.
You might find some chapters in aggregator sites that I won't share, they copy each others so if you find one you'll get most for sure... but yeah is very very nice.

Dex-chan lover
i still don't understand how is this not tagged girls love , neither asobi asobase is , what in the world the author is doing drawing it borderline yuri or a sadist baiting us the readers . i dont get it

Dex-chan lover
i still don't understand how is this not tagged girls love , neither asobi asobase is , what in the world the author is doing drawing it borderline yuri or a sadist baiting us the readers . i dont get it
I don't mind if they don't tag it as long as they keep doing what they're doing... Like, suuuure undress and play sadist games and call it slice of life comedy lo/ I'm just gonna enjoy it :smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
Uhhhhh, what am I reading? Context? Dayum, I only watched the anime of Asobi Asobase... Do I don't really understand Orz

Dex-chan lover
Uhhhhh, what am I reading? Context? Dayum, I only watched the anime of Asobi Asobase... Do I don't really understand Orz
I think the anime covered like 4 or 5 volumes from the manga, these characters are third and second years from the same school who appear later in Asobi Asobase, from the news club and the art club, perhaps we might see the girls from Asobi Asobase show up from time to time.

Aggregator gang
gonna miss the past timer club but author really hit the jackpot writing the art club girls, they're just way more fun to watch

Dex-chan lover
The author really must like the art club. I miss the past timer club trio but this will have to do. I kinda wish they didn't get sidelined their own manga though.

Hell yes just finished the entirety of Asobi and am about to gobble this the heck up! I hope this will be bizarre and I hope the mangaka can continue theyr work for as much as they want.

Users who are viewing this thread