Outsider Paradise - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - If You Drink It, I'll Give You 150 Yen

Dex-chan lover
Thanks. lol seems convenient for vending machines everywhere tho surprised there wouldn't be some teens who are able to 'hack' it/get free drinks or so

But dang other than taking it from the teacher's personal fridge/stash it seems illegal to mess with drinks that way lol

i imagine he's burying an animal?/pet versus like a person but jeez i'm surprised this doesn't have some psych/mystery tag

Dex-chan lover
A literal psycho... What is in that bag.. :worry:
Guess I know who's the strongest, I suppose? LoL I don't know what do do with that information haha
Neru chan is cute, sometimes like a puppy, sometimes like a wolf

Dex-chan lover
A literal can of worms

I bet the only reason Matsudo sensei still has his job is because all his students are crazy too
i mean i feel like at least one person would report him but might depend on if they're understaffed or ppl not rly paying attention to what the teachers do as long as they don't ruin the school's rep but him messing with the drinks is a lawsuit waiting to happen

Dex-chan lover
Thanks. lol seems convenient for vending machines everywhere tho surprised there wouldn't be some teens who are able to 'hack' it/get free drinks or so

But dang other than taking it from the teacher's personal fridge/stash it seems illegal to mess with drinks that way lol

i imagine he's burying an animal?/pet versus like a person but jeez i'm surprised this doesn't have some psych/mystery tag
After seeing his severed head game in Asobi Asobase, there's no way this guy doesn't have human cadavers (stolen or created) in his possession lol

Supporter
You know I was just thinking this series hasn't been as gross as the Asobi Asobase sharing raw eggs or feeding brain matter scene yet.

Dex-chan lover
I know what a "world line" is but what exactly is the TL note talking about?

Dex-chan lover
You'd think I would've learned to not eat while reading this series.
I do for sure now. That was horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread