Overgeared - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
the end of one waifu is the beginning of another waifu, and thus life goes on.

wait if when he crafts an epic item he gains 4 in all stats as well as 80 reputation and he just crafted 100 epic arrows does that mean he got a 400 boost in all stats and a 8000 reputation boost?

if yes he should just continue crafting jaffa arrows untill he is a god with max stats (god in both the power as well as the worshipping kind)

Double-page supporter
@NeoSmile I think it's just when he crafts an epic item he hasn't before. So, he crafted the "Special Jaffa Arrow" and got +4 to each stat and 80 rep.

Aggregator gang
Any Epic Item he craft will give him the stats and reputations. I think it's more like the System just treated the 100 Arrows as 1 Bundle of Arrows so he only got stats and reputations for 1 Item, instead of for all 100 Individual Arrows.

Yeah I agree with @GodGinrai. Plus I have a feeling that he's going to sell his Epic Arrows to ''Shrine 'Jishuka' Archer Ranking: 1st Tzedekah Guild Master'' Later on.

they change a bit from what is in novel when adapted to manhwa. though, it is expected since not everything can be put in it. i kinda like the design on jishuka and yura they did.
Epic buff that he get only applied uniquely per item he made, even he made 100 sets of unique jaffa arrow, he only get once.
there is bonus for unique and legendary rated too, but that's for later.

Look I'm not going to say no to Sunny, in fact I really like her character, But if Irene isn't in this like she is in the LN I'm gonna flip a table.

What's the Shrine for? Is that her first name or something? How come we never see it in the novel?

Well... Imagine the last scene with Sunny, but with blacksmith and you have the version of the novel ? yeah +1 for sunny lol

@CoolOtamegane
Kay, but major spoilers ya.
Irene is Grids main romance starting from around chapter 100, she's a major part of the story and she and Grid even marry a few(dozen) chapters later and they have a son together a few(hundred) chapters after that.So not having her would derail the entire story. She's also described as the most beautiful NPC in the game which is why everyone was upset at how... er plump she is.

Users who are viewing this thread