Overgeared - Ch. 226 - Grid vs Damian

Went digging since i wanted to reread the story from where this manga chapter leaves off.

This fight should take place at like chapter 457 of the novel.

Figured i'd leave this here in case anyone wants to know, since people aren't adding it to the end of the chapters anymore.

I will say that I will accept Grid or Greed. Both are correct. Greed is the english retconned name after all, since WW translated it as Grid and they are technically and official English translation of the novel (licensed).

And the name was and still is a homage to the Legendary Moonlight Sculptor's Weed. In this case similar 4 letter word. But after the retcon, a bit more similar now.

Anyway. Only real pain in translation I see. Is to be consistent. Either stay as Greed or Grid.

Also properly translate names please... Krauzel -> Kraugel. Katsu -> Katz.

I will say that I will accept Grid or Greed. Both are correct. Greed is the english retconned name after all, since WW translated it as Grid and they are technically and official English translation of the novel (licensed).

And the name was and still is a homage to the Legendary Moonlight Sculptor's Weed. In this case similar 4 letter word. But after the retcon, a bit more similar now.

Anyway. Only real pain in translation I see. Is to be consistent. Either stay as Greed or Grid.

Also properly translate names please... Krauzel -> Kraugel. Katsu -> Katz.
In general, that translation is just rough. Felt like a lightly edited MTL.

Also, Blackening? Lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread