Overgeared - Ch. 46

It'd be nice id he didn't give them the slip... But he's been undercover for so long, I'm not holding my breath.

Dex-chan lover
@NoraDaimio

well... if you really want to know...
He actually joins the guild eventually.

And In the next arc
he more or less takes over the guild and becomes the guild master by abusing the fact he is the only one in the world who can make legendary items...
And a bit later on than that,
he gets some land thanks to his connection to the "virgin sacrifice " and becomes a landlord/king.

Dex-chan lover
@CalamityCallout Because they were the first epic items he made and he was proud of that fact. So it was because he subconsciously most likely wanted her to praise him. (the real reason was the author wanted him to confirm that he really was the blacksmith they were looking for) Also it's not like he's trying to hide his blacksmithing capabilities. I mean, he did publicly preform in the blacksmithing competition.

Man I really prefer the character designs from the first comic. These really don't give the feel of their different nationalities.

Dex-chan lover
makes me wonder how they disbanded. I feel sad thinking about it. it's possible if the guild leader opts. out considering she is a pivotal member of the guild's spiritual foundation

Dex-chan lover
Now that's a good entrance. A bit chunni but cool enough to be worth it.

Good lord I was wondering if the author had just forgotten this plot line of a guild looking for Grid

You find a note signed by The God of Binge Reading herself! Greetings adventurer! You'd think being a God that is the personified aspect of Binge reading would have granted me some ability to analyze and perceive information. It seems that is not the case. It appears that in announcing my notes to you I seem to have previously implied the thing I was reading was myself. While being the God of Binge Reading I would hypothetically be binge reading everyone and everything constantly, that is not the case when it comes to myself. I am unable to read myself. That is my only shortcoming. Have fun be good!

Users who are viewing this thread