Overgeared - Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
Aww I miss the part where Grid asks his sister to help dress him for his "date" and she gets pouty and tells him off. Would have only taken 4 or so "panels".

@mindme The father was a guarantor on a "friend's" business loan.

@Tesla True, but it's part of his character arc to grow out of it. Though 90% of it is from gaining money and status. The first major shift is around ch 100-110 WN, the completion of the shift is around ch 220 WN. Kind of like if a girl who was mean and snippy because she was fat and ugly, became thin and pretty and she mellowed out and started being kinder and nicer because the source of her bad personality was eliminated .

Man, that was kinda hard to read for a moment, sorta glad it wasn't that easy.
Excited to see whether he'll go to the reunion.

Not gonna lie, they did adapt this part well enough, and really make me feel bad for the guy, cause let's be honest. For a guy's first date, you are basically running blind if you have no one to help you sort yourself out. And Grid having no contacts IRL besides his family, yeah. This was not gonna end well.
But he has people who need him now, with Regas and the others and Lady Irene~

Dex-chan lover
@jackty89

Download interrupted.
Download paused until error "money problems" and "social ineptitude" has been solved.

@NaciremaMi

well if you wanna know...
He does, and it will be glorious.
He brings somebody quite famous and flexes on everybody who was mean to him

Aggregator gang
@dinqee my internet is fine, you sure that these panels are appearing to you ?
122.jpg

123.jpg

124.jpg

125.jpg

126.jpg

127.jpg

Get the top 5 girl grid, that old crush is old news. Such trashy character.

Power Uploader
@Shakur go on discord and find me DinQee#6969 i cant see the pics u sent but i checked and the last panel is there 100%

He did it wrong, he should've ordered say 50 drinks and then just left the bill all for her to pay.

Soooo I'm guessing he will bring to the reunion that singer from the guild that helped him defeat boss?

Users who are viewing this thread