Overgeared - Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
Ah thats so sad :(
Hope he gets super successful to show that girl up. But eh, that shouldn't even be worth his time.

Fed-Kun's army
Just keep trudging on as you always do. Once you make it big, rub it in their faces!

Aggregator gang
At least they didn't drag the romance betrayal on too long.
I already knew it was coming right when the call came. Was too obvious. (made obvious probably)
Still sad though.

@AMetroid thanks for the response,

I've started to read the novel and it was explained well in there. I don't know if i just missed a detail in the manhwa, but i think they didn't explained it well how they got the debt in the manhwa.

The novel is omega good.

@HeliaxDemon go away man, dont hit a person while hes down.

Shit I feel so bad for grid, the girl should just fuck off, wtf is wrong with her?

Damn, I saw it coming but man did it still hurt. F in chat for Grid man, at least you have NPC bussy

Dex-chan lover
That women ruined everything. I mean, even after 1000+ chapters, she’s still ruining things for Shin Yoohong indirectly.

@HeliaxDemon He is retarded for what? Catching feelings for a girl he liked? He spent time working to get out of debt and not be poor so he doesn't give a bad experience to the girl he liked. Not his fault that the girl is a bitch.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, Grid is still somewhat of an ass (tho not as bad as in the beginning), but even in the novel this was still... urgh, even if he is an ass, thats not right.

Well, you kinda get why he is such a broken human being in some sense at least... he has had bad experiences in life, damn. Even though I don't think finding yourself in a situation where someone goes in a date with you only to laugh behind your back with their friends is in any way likely... only like 1% have to have experienced something like that. But I have to confess that it makes me want to root for him some more. 😆

I just hope he gets really famous so that he can at least get some.. cathartic revenge? since money and fame seems to be everything his stupid ass "friends" care about.. or better yet find real happiness and fuck all these petty people :p

damn...getting rejected by your first crush is one thing but finding out she's a bitch? That's the worst.

Dex-chan lover
Trauma and betrayal are not an excuse to be an ass in return. This protag is still a shithead.
That hair tho. Had me wheezin

Well I guess there is at least a decent character development, maybe I've been a bit wrong about the mc being the dickhead he is being wrong, after all, I didn't experience the life he did, not to this level. Maybe this is actually a pretty good mc, we just have to understand him better. Apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread