Overgeared

Dex-chan lover
How awesome! This is a nice pacement. Still fun to read it. I have a better grasp of story on this version. Thank you

Caught to the raws sadly now, it came out recently, kakao did a dump of chapters on the first and a a few today, maybe they will drop a few more before going a weekly schedule? Can't understand korean and google translate its failing me.

Fed-Kun's army
so basically the artist/team/publisher of solo leveling decided to also adapt overgeared? not just the art style is similar but also minute details like the speech bubble shadows and the ui design.
heck even the title font is the same.

Aggregator gang
Hmm yeah, this and Solo Leveling look really similiar in style, to the point i woulnt be surprised if the same team was working on it.
Though what does that mean for SL future releases? And just how long did the publishers stock chapters before mass releasing them?

Oh a warning for anyone skipping chapters just because Grid does not appear in them, do not, im serious. This story is not focused only on Grid, but also on other important characters, and they are already being introduced.

I thought I was seeing stuff because of not sleeping for the last few days.

BUT, I, WAS, WRONG.

My favorite novel is getting a new adaptation and IS FREAKING GOOD!!!

Dex-chan lover
god grid is back!
the adaptation seems faithful enough even though some details are omitted (which cant be helped in any webtoon/manhwa adaptation to keep the pace going)
the design is nice enough and not too far from people expectation
overall really anticipate this to become popular too because it has better story
though the MC is really a scumbag in the first 90 chapter

I want to delete my comment damn it
Also I wonder how often we will get chapters of this greatness

Kinda lost interest in this after reading about 250chapters of novel in 2 or 3 days. Sad, its really good.

This adaptation is way better than the other one and I'm glad this is getting more traction.

Dex-chan lover
@jorgeDS yep, the MC definitely not a simp at all, to the point people respect him for that attitude (not easily tricked and cant be led on the noses by any women)
although
unfortunately he walks the path of infamous Dense Protagonist even after becoming much more mature

The protagonist's pretty much MC from TLMS except far worse, but y'know, circumstances make the man

He gets better later on tho, i only got till the "Global" tournament... thing

Anyways, that blue sword has quite the story.

Er, forgive me if i've said things that have been said before; i just found out this was being (gloriously) remade after the other version got axed

do u know God Grid ? (i fking love the novel but i don't care much about the manhwa but all good nothing to read after finishing solo lvling story ,well at least this mangwa is gonna be a long one indeed )

مرسی مرسی مرسی که به فارسی هم ترجمه کردین کارتون عالیه همین طور ادامه بدین😍💪

Users who are viewing this thread