Overgeared

Double-page supporter
tbh it's overrated, i'm reading this only because the novel has a lot good reviews and someone said that mc will be better after 70 chapters in novel, but it's mediocore story, characters are mostly scumbags and the decisions MC is making are stupid too tho, so nothing that good for now dunno why it has 9/10 rating

I hope that this adaptation has success! Because the novel is really good. At the beginning the series is ok. But it gets better with each chapter.

Aggregator gang
DO YOU KNOW GOD GRID?
this is one of my fav korean series, that one leveling thing series are pale in comparison to this.
Most of korean novel i read are finished in 200-500 chapters, but this, can still continue to over 1000+
Well yeah chinese novel are mostly over 1000+ chapter too, and not to tell that issth are over 2K. But the chinese novel "mostly" are just full of filler and repeated explanation to fill the words on each chapter. Well release that witch and lms didn't get in this criteria tho.
I hope this new adaptation are better than the older one that changing everything writen on the novel.
Don't mind about the ppls saying this is mediocre or overated, maybe it's just isn't their cup of tea. Maybe they prefer the shojo romance where the fmc are always dominated by male lead.

i thought this was the other one at first when i saw the name im so glad its not

Dex-chan lover
@Ainz

Po-tay-to, Po-tah-to. Other than the RPG elements, they really aren't similar at all.

Quality wise: The art isn't as pretty as SL, but it's still above average for the genre. It's more on the silly side than SL is as well, so it makes comparing the stories difficult.

For the people who hate the MC, don't worry, he gets better as time goes on. Character development does actually happen and he becomes a lot better. However, I'm having massive doubts about whether or not the manga will go up to 1k + chapters like the novel. I really love the novel, so I hope to see the full story in manga form. (It isn't finished. I am really fucking bad at wording things so in-case there are any misunderstandings, the novel is still updating.) I'll just have to wait and see.

Fed-Kun's army
Tho there's some weird/forced parts the payoff and overall its great

Just when you think the MC is redeemable; he suddenly becomes not... makes you go "GODDAMMIT! THE ONE TIME THAT YOU CAN BE GOOD!"

I can sense a great character development on the MC; like as the story goes on
he gets worried about people, and that time when he suddenly asked if his grandfather is fine...
yeah stuff like that...

i was confused when i see 2 Overgeared, didn't pay attention to "alternate story", so this is the remake huh

since the old one is dropped at chap 24

Not gonna lie I'm not interested in the series anymore primarily because of the art. The art style of the first overgeared made it look a bit different from the other ones. Now it just looks generic and messy especially in the sequencing of the story.

Sometimes, I just wish for artist of Solo Leveling and Overgeared to do hentai as well lol

his art is just too good

Users who are viewing this thread