Overgeared

@CannibalCandy1 actually i love the story too, i cried and laughed a lot when i read the novel. i also don't mind about grid being selfish.

i think it is harem. in the novel, i read that in real life grid go on date with yura a few times(she even confessesed to him and it seems like grid likes her back) but jishuka still doesn't give up on him. in the game, grid always said that irene is the only one but he tell mercedes that he want to try to do the same with her because he fell in love at first sight but he needs more time to think about it and i hate it because of that the atmosphere between them(grid-mercedes) changed. there is also moment when irene noticed that there is "something" between the two and it breaks my heart😭 how many chap did u read? please tell me grid is not going to have affair with mercedes because i don't want to hate this series😭

oh i saw harem tag in novel updates :)

this has absurdly large amount of plot holes, unlikable main protag etc etc but mainly the laughably amount of plot holes really...

reading this from a game dev's perspective is bad

how'd this get 8.5 rating is beyond me

terribly over"rated" get me ;)
6/10 at best

@CannibalCandy1 Sung jin woo? Character development? I think I read the wrong novels then because I dont know what are you talking about, the SL novel mc, just the same as this one, are as unidimensional as they come...

@HaseoAzuru maybe you read a different novel then. Sung jin woo literally gets stronger over fighting any random enemy, the plot doesn't clearly explain how he is getting stronger, in fact he doesn't need to learn new skills a new class or get strong weapons to make sense why he is that strong. Unlike Grid. As of today chapter 1360 in the novel of overgeared. Everything is very detailed, the skills, class, new items, new allies he has gotten. Everything is very well detailed. That's why, without trying to offend any solo leveling fans, to me at least solo leveling is trash except for the art. The art itself is hard carrying the manhwa. Everything in SL is mc summoning guys, to then defeat new guys, to then summon more lol.
--
Also, i don't know much about the legendary moonlight sculptor novel. But comparing overgeared to lms is absurd, lms manhwa is terrible. Very terrible seriously. They have summarized a LOT of things creating big plots holes, changed the artist 3 times if im not mistaking, and rather than start over the series from chapter 1 everytime they decided to change the artist, they just continue. It's very hard to keep track of all faces i see. Oh and yeah, i don't know if it's just me but i can't find anywhere a decent, well translated version and with a good type setting. I have seen many, many white balloons without any text.

The real summary:
"How are you still alive...?!"
"Well, it's nothing complicated..."

"I have plot armor."

tenor.gif

Finally !!! , After a wait of 27360 minutes and 36 seconds !!

The manhwa never been better than the novel,
And i believe many of you just read the manhwa and complain about plot hole or there was something missing
Read the novel too and compare it,
Manhwa is made just for make it easy to imagine and read the novel. The illustration

everyone be complaining but i like the art style. it reminds me of REDICE and Solo Levelling kinda. honestly they could have told the story a little better, but it's a decent adaptation nonetheless... for a manhwa at least

dammit reaperscans you only posted like one panel I actually had to google chapter 64 smh

Overgeared??
More like Over Plot Armor and Over Force Plot

MC is simpleton, Greedy, selfish, ungrateful, Shameless, financially irresponsible,,,
simply put a pathetic being, only able to life cuz his family have big heart

The only good side of MC is dunno when to give up or maybe MC simply can't give up

It was soo painful to read chapter 1 till 35

Users who are viewing this thread