Overlord - Vol. 11 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
This was so much better adapted than the anime, holy shit, where the anime has been nothing but disappointment, the manga shines like no other.
@lenyek_penyek
Hes going to have a chat with Princess Renner
the anime fucked up on showing that scene, just like its been fucking up in a whole lot of scenes.

Dex-chan lover
damn girl the only thing you didn't do was to ask for his hand in marriage to Ainz

For someone who didn't realise, it's pandora's actor when sebas entered first, then it was switched to Ainz after the test. They tested Sebas's loyalty and Pandora's Actor as a double just in case if Sebas was really rebelling. It was explained in the LN, though the anime and the manga skipped it.

Banned
Seriously... what the flying butt-fuck, Momonga...

I swear being undead is slowly but surely turning him into a callous arsehole.
This is the second time he has displayed wanton arseholery where it wasn't needed. What he did to the lizardmen was worse, but this is to one of his own guys.

See... we know Seabass is Lawful Good... and obviously Demiurgus is Lawful Evil (he keeps using the "sheep" metaphor, but it is obvious what he means) ... but Momonga started out around Neutral Good or maybe even Chaotic Good, but has slipped pretty hard towards Neutral on his way towards Evil.

Banned
@nooballday : Yeah, hindsight is funny like that. I didn't know when I commented before, but figured it out later after re-watching the anime...
but the funny thing is that PA's actions here are pretty consistent with Momo's later shenanigans. He really does go right off the deep end in that war arc. I'd started to dislike him before that, but that was the thing that really made me hate his guts

Group Leader
Ah, it being PA actually makes a lot more sense (I did read the LN up to and including vol 8 when it was the latest released but I really didn't remember that bit). It explains why he almost referred to himself as "Supreme Being" on page 16 as well as his oddly passive aggressive stance towards Sebas, which is very unlike Ainz.

Users who are viewing this thread