Overlord - Vol. 11 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
always nice to see this particular moment in the manga, novel and anime.

as long as it is same as anime kind of pointless to release one at a time best to save and eslease in bulk,

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

Dex-chan lover
I cant help but place inappropriate sound effects over gruesome scenes. Such as the one here, I imagine a squeak toy.
It makes it more enjoyable, I feel.

Dex-chan lover
man...i love sebas. so hard-boiled.

and i'm not even a girl (lol)

@Mogima know the feeling!! it was really hard to work on this chapter because of this hot handsome old guy keeps staring at me.

Double-page supporter
They (six arms) so low levelled, they didn't even notice Solution's jump.

Dex-chan lover
@MrSpoon
Was it easier to work on chapters where Narbel was staring at you as if you were a bug crawling in the dirt?

Dex-chan lover
this Deibanock already looks waaaay better than the anime version. that one looked like a last minute job because lol speed bumps who gives a fuck

actually, is it Deibanock or Davernock? the romaji could really go for either...

@Kaarme didn't go through that trauma yet. but i would think it would be easier because i'll have a strong incentive to not Fup.

Dex-chan lover
Six Arms, the strongest fighters in the most powerful criminal organization, can't even see Sebas one-shot one them until he's splattered across the ground behind them, think they can measure people's strength from a glance? They clearly don't know what they're talking about.
@Beastmanga I looked through the last 8 or 9 pages and I can't see where that is even slightly hinted at, is it really, really subtle or is it just implied?

It's hard to keep enjoying this manga after seeing the trainwreck that was season 3...
All I can think about is where this story is leading which means I end up remembering those cgi Dark Young. Ugh

Users who are viewing this thread