Overlord - Vol. 13 Ch. 53

Group Leader
I love how that went from "Spreading Ainz's name" to "World Domination" and he just went "¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that's fine too".

Double-page supporter
Oh man... That bath scene would be NSFW for most residents of Nazarick

Dex-chan lover
Yay, now he knows the basic rundown, can’t wait for the next arc and later... SPLAT

Dex-chan lover
@Beastmanga

The skill system in Nazarick (at least in the WN and LNs) distinguishes between "Invisibility" (used by Lupu etc.) and "Perfect Unknowable", which is what Bone-daddy uses and not only erases your visual appearance but also sounds caused by the user and IIRC even their smell. The only example of Ainz using Perfect Unknowable I remember of the top of my head is (from the manga perspective) in the future so see the next spoiler at your own risk of well .... spoiling yourself

In the dwarves' caves while sneaking up on one of the major side characters of that novel

Fed-Kun's army
Sebas has gotten teased twice already. At his rate he will become a comedy character.

Fed-Kun's army
@Shyning Not that he can voice his dissagreement to the Guardians at this point and have them dissapointed in him. If Ainz is clever, he will just tell them to put it on lower priority till other matters are solved and close the case. He tried already that but clumsily, already in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Abetillo thats only because even if he looks and acts mature he is just mere months old, he has no actual experience on many mundane things such as dates.

Looks cute to me, not comical.

Contributor
A kindly reminder Evileye is fucked up.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

How da f*ck is this a spoiler? They're actually saying they will have their revenge, wtf! It was obvious that would happen like 5 chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
That moment when you accidentally asked the NPCs to dominate the world for you lol

Dex-chan lover
"World domination is hard tho?" well not really, if the mc can literally raze a country by himself, I'd say its just troublesome.

And also, what is the purpose of the hero - devil drama of last chapter if they will, inevitably, conquer the world?

Users who are viewing this thread